Yet another ATV  news article

Started by ripraff, February 08, 2005, 06:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ripraff

Trapped Man Dies After ATV Overturns

A 54-year-old Lakeland man died after his all-terrain vehicle struck a barbed-wire fence near Drane Field Road and overturned, trapping him underneath it overnight Friday and most of Saturday, Lakeland police reported Monday.

Gary Joyner was last seen by friends Friday night about 10:00 p.m. driving the ATV in a grass field south of Drane Field Road and east of Hamilton Road.

Joyner was traveling northwest through the field and struck a barbed-wire fence post, police reported.

Joyner was found at 5:35 p.m. Saturday.

NPRVinson

I for one hate to hear that, whether it was a stupid mistake or not nobody will probably ever know. I do alot of night riding and know you have to be extremly alert at all times. As much of a rush it is hauling a$$ at night it's dangerous and anything can happen. May he rest in peace.

Flea_Jumper


mudnuri

I, too do a lot of night riding. I feel for him and his family. I hope he didn't suffer.RIP
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

DS650

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2004 Grizzly 660-Stock
2001 Banshee-Mods  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hyrbid kid

~*~R~*~I~*~P
MAN THAT SUCKS.
ESPECAILY SINCE HE SUFFERED PROB THAT POOR POOR MAN.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com