new toy....

Started by The Quad FaJa, April 13, 2006, 07:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa

helps me sleep @ night...
  ;)

CountryBoy

Nice AK 47. Have u been to the shooting range to shoot.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

Ida_Mann

dude, you seriously need a mohawk haircut.

I pity the fool.... ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mudnuri

Holy Crap! If you put a robe and a towel on your head I would run the other way!
Seriuosly, that is a sweet life taker. How does the trigger feel and how many rps??
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Alba450

Nice AK 8)

I like the Magazine ;)

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

svtbolt04

In other words, he is inviting anyone to try to steal his 350r... Wont see me stepping onto your property without a phone call to make sure you dont shoot me.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 14, 2006, 04:44:13 AM
In other words, he is inviting anyone to try to steal his 350r... Wont see me stepping onto your property without a phone call to make sure you dont shoot me.
nah...nothing like that....I am just up all hr's of the night looking out the windows....  :'(

Ida_Mann

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on April 14, 2006, 07:14:13 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 14, 2006, 04:44:13 AM
In other words, he is inviting anyone to try to steal his 350r... Wont see me stepping onto your property without a phone call to make sure you dont shoot me.
nah...nothing like that....I am just up all hr's of the night looking out the windows....  :'(

and here I thought I was the only one.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mikeE36

Quote from: mudnuri on April 13, 2006, 08:54:57 PM
Holy Crap! If you put a robe and a towel on your head I would run the other way!
Seriuosly, that is a sweet life taker. How does the trigger feel and how many rps??


:R thinking the same thing. i thought ak's are illegal now

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 13, 2006, 08:37:35 PM
dude, you seriously need a mohawk haircut.

I pity the fool.... ;-)

Id@

What you talkin bout SUCKA, LOL   Nice AK, what is up with the wood looking clip?

Bigscrb15

Quote from: mikeE36 on April 14, 2006, 08:27:40 AM
Quote from: mudnuri on April 13, 2006, 08:54:57 PM
Holy Crap! If you put a robe and a towel on your head I would run the other way!
Seriuosly, that is a sweet life taker. How does the trigger feel and how many rps??


:R thinking the same thing. i thought ak's are illegal now

Nope, they are legal.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2006, 07:48:53 PM
Quote from: mikeE36 on April 14, 2006, 08:27:40 AM
Quote from: mudnuri on April 13, 2006, 08:54:57 PM
Holy Crap! If you put a robe and a towel on your head I would run the other way!
Seriuosly, that is a sweet life taker. How does the trigger feel and how many rps??


:R thinking the same thing. i thought ak's are illegal now

Nope, they are legal.

Yep I have two ;)

The Quad FaJa

I will take pics with the AR-15 as well.....

mudnuri

My brother and I take our SK's out to the creek and fire off rounds. VERY nice guns. Funny, when you see them on the news, they are usually very worn and well handled.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com