I'm Smokin, please help

Started by mudman8024, April 13, 2006, 03:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudman8024

I have an 04 big bear that I think needs rings.  It smokes pretty bad when cold if it's been sitting a while.  It gets better once it's warmed up, but dosen't go away completely.  I know a top end is in the near future but I need to get the bear to last just a little longer.  I have been looking at Restore, an addative that I havwe had pretty good luck with in cars.  Does anyone know if this is safe to use in an atv.  Any suggestions?   Thanks.

TRX450R_Racer

#1
Restore is a good product. If you are going to use it I would change the oil and only use 1/3 to 1/2 of the 4 cylinder can. I'm not sure what it would do to the clutch.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.