Ocala Thunderbowl Flattrack Sat April 15 and 22nd. How many more?

Started by HillKiller, April 02, 2006, 11:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek330

Quote from: Scott270r on April 11, 2006, 09:05:07 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 11, 2006, 08:39:07 PM
oh boy im not even gonna touch that post a pissin match waiting to happen


See you at the track

I've got a 265 cc stock cylinder ported by CT. Just for fun and to test what your theory is about 450's verses 265's I would be willing to race you guys on my old 265 (No 500cc big bores No Banshee's and no 330 Hondas) I could drop down into the beginner class one race weekend and see how it would do in a shootout.

P.S. No one likes to be told there bike is a piece of crap, we all have alot invested in what we got, I am stuck with a 250R to race because that's what I got and I can't afford to switch and start over. I personally like my old 2-stroke and plan on proving without a doubt that on any given weekend this bike can run up front. That's all I am saying.

P.S.S. If any of you guys want to Give me sweet 450R or YFZ450 or LTR450R I would be very grateful LOL I have never ridden either of those bikes but from racing against them I know they are fast.


you dont want to start a pissin match because i will win and i will also win on the track. how you gonna see me at the track when you race the beginner class. i will will be in the pro class!!!!! are you racing the pro class? good luck with that!!!! ;) and yes that 265 (stock) cylinder is killer fast so dont go there!!!!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

derek330

chris me and scott will be there the 22nd for sure...  cant wait!!!!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

Well im hoping to have the 250r up and going by then. if not Ill ride the bshee one last time as a tribute....  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

I went with a 330 motor to cary my big azz around and keep up. With a stock motor I was gettin beat by stock blasters  lol.  HP plus weight makes it even.   :o    Now if I was 150lb yall would be sweating

Get it Rag!!
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Scott270r

Matt,

Man you need to come up just so we can meet you. That 330 should be a force when you get it back together, maybe you can make it the next race.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: derek330 on April 09, 2006, 01:47:34 AM
hey rtr that 400 sounds bad azz.  sure wish i had one but there is no way i will come off the cash. :-\
our 330's have been awsome but i will bet that 400 is way cooler. anyways holla at yall later
                                                                                                                                                  -derek

   

My ESR 380 PV motor cost me about 4k to build w/ all the stuff i put in and on it!
This 400 motor cost about $1000 in parts and fabrication!  Fortunately, labor is free!  But the cost of this motor is less than anyone could imagine for the performance it provides!

Labor is expensive because of the tuning and fabrication!  I'll see if we can get it out to the track to show you guys how it runs! Not set up for flattrack but at least we can ride!!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: derek330 on April 12, 2006, 01:49:55 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on April 11, 2006, 09:05:07 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 11, 2006, 08:39:07 PM
oh boy im not even gonna touch that post a pissin match waiting to happen


See you at the track

I've got a 265 cc stock cylinder ported by CT. Just for fun and to test what your theory is about 450's verses 265's I would be willing to race you guys on my old 265 (No 500cc big bores No Banshee's and no 330 Hondas) I could drop down into the beginner class one race weekend and see how it would do in a shootout.

P.S. No one likes to be told there bike is a piece of crap, we all have alot invested in what we got, I am stuck with a 250R to race because that's what I got and I can't afford to switch and start over. I personally like my old 2-stroke and plan on proving without a doubt that on any given weekend this bike can run up front. That's all I am saying.

P.S.S. If any of you guys want to Give me sweet 450R or YFZ450 or LTR450R I would be very grateful LOL I have never ridden either of those bikes but from racing against them I know they are fast.


you dont want to start a pissin match because i will win and i will also win on the track. how you gonna see me at the track when you race the beginner class. i will will be in the pro class!!!!! are you racing the pro class? good luck with that!!!! ;) and yes that 265 (stock) cylinder is killer fast so dont go there!!!!

Maybe when i grow up one day i can say im running pro class but untill then im just a lil ol slow beginner
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

derek330

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 12, 2006, 09:25:51 PM
Quote from: derek330 on April 12, 2006, 01:49:55 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on April 11, 2006, 09:05:07 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 11, 2006, 08:39:07 PM
oh boy im not even gonna touch that post a pissin match waiting to happen


See you at the track

I've got a 265 cc stock cylinder ported by CT. Just for fun and to test what your theory is about 450's verses 265's I would be willing to race you guys on my old 265 (No 500cc big bores No Banshee's and no 330 Hondas) I could drop down into the beginner class one race weekend and see how it would do in a shootout.

P.S. No one likes to be told there bike is a piece of crap, we all have alot invested in what we got, I am stuck with a 250R to race because that's what I got and I can't afford to switch and start over. I personally like my old 2-stroke and plan on proving without a doubt that on any given weekend this bike can run up front. That's all I am saying.

P.S.S. If any of you guys want to Give me sweet 450R or YFZ450 or LTR450R I would be very grateful LOL I have never ridden either of those bikes but from racing against them I know they are fast.


you dont want to start a pissin match because i will win and i will also win on the track. how you gonna see me at the track when you race the beginner class. i will will be in the pro class!!!!! are you racing the pro class? good luck with that!!!! ;) and yes that 265 (stock) cylinder is killer fast so dont go there!!!!

Maybe when i grow up one day i can say im running pro class but untill then im just a lil ol slow beginner



well if you wernt talkin all that smack someone might help you get to the pro class. people in the begginer class should not talk about the people that are fast or faster. you only had right to talk smack to the people you beat!!!!   ;)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

LT-R450ApK

if you notice im not the one talkin smack i was pickin on Ware and Fastltr450
The people i know personally and beat and lost too so....  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

ratsrepus

    all any of yall do is run your gobblers and aint none of yall the real deal like the SuperStarr...yeh me! talk talk talk and no mension about money. lets make it real not begginers or pro class but money! 50 bucks each to get in and ill bring it. now lets see the pros pipe up. thats what i thout. not a peep peep. its all skill baby and you better have some. Cant wait to tell yalls money. no checks please.
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

Scott270r

Quote from: SuperStarr on April 12, 2006, 10:50:14 PM
    all any of yall do is run your gobblers and aint none of yall the real deal like the SuperStarr...yeh me! talk talk talk and no mension about money. lets make it real not begginers or pro class but money! 50 bucks each to get in and ill bring it. now lets see the pros pipe up. thats what i thout. not a peep peep. its all skill baby and you better have some. Cant wait to tell yalls money. no checks please.

I'll buy your dinner at Denny's after the race if you come down and whip us all. If you get last you buy the winners dinner. Fair enough? Either way just come down the more the merrier.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Wow  scooter.  Have  you  ever  seen  so  many  tools !  :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: SuperStarr on April 12, 2006, 10:50:14 PM
    all any of yall do is run your gobblers and aint none of yall the real deal like the SuperStarr...yeh me! talk talk talk and no mension about money. lets make it real not begginers or pro class but money! 50 bucks each to get in and ill bring it. now lets see the pros pipe up. thats what i thout. not a peep peep. its all skill baby and you better have some. Cant wait to tell yalls money. no checks please.

If your bikes ran like your mouth you would be rich....  :bow.gif
we whooped you at dade city and well whoop you in your town too!  ;D
Lets see you actully finish a race then we will talk money..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

Quad i dont beleave i have brotha!  ;)
You commin out this weekend?
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

scooter,

   Them 2 stroke boys are ruthless....  8)

I hate to break the news.. but i bought my buddys honda 450r..
I know I know... im a traitor.. ill be out there sat on a 4 stroke!!!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Scooter , I`ll  come  out  to  see  ya  and  slap  Mr. Wares  head  for  buying  a  4-poke.  D a m n   you  Ware ! :gh :pinch.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Ida_Mann

some if not most of ya'll know my setup on my 400EX,,,,,what would I need to make it worthy of being on the track(lowering, tires and such).

and no comments about "replace the rider" ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hoosier Daddy

replace the rider......... ;D


Some of the fast bikes arnt lowered at all!
flat teack tires would be good (ronnies mail order) so the fella behind you isnt getting a face full of dirt...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

it will not be long we will go tothe track and say 2-stroke they will be like what is that, oh yeah those are the slow bikes that used to be here lol sorry Ga & Tally boys //// DAVE YOUR NEXT
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

at least im getting left alone now.....

gary did you see my prior post?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Ida_Mann

Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 13, 2006, 10:07:09 AM
replace the rider......... ;D


Some of the fast bikes arnt lowered at all!
flat teack tires would be good (ronnies mail order) so the fella behind you isnt getting a face full of dirt...

I think for a while at least the only people I will worry about being behind me are the ones who are lapping me :-)

what about if I took some tie-down straps and used them to pull my quad lower,,,,any rules against that?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

plus he looks like Delmar from the movie "O'brother where art thou" ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com