ONF atv and jeep map

Started by mike stovall, April 12, 2006, 07:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike stovall

Where can I find a map showing where to and not to ride?

ATVXtreme

Try this link, the map is pdf which will probably take sometime to download on a modem. Also you can buy a map for 6.00 at Salt Springs Vistor Center.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/maps/

Ida_Mann

or find one of the rangers or volounteers,,,they have maps of where not to ride,,,,they love giving those out ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

needforspeed

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 12, 2006, 10:35:19 PM
or find one of the rangers or volounteers,,,they have maps of where not to ride,,,,they love giving those out ;-)

Id@

You against rangers this evening Ida-Man. They have to have some fun to.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: needforspeed on April 12, 2006, 10:39:58 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 12, 2006, 10:35:19 PM
or find one of the rangers or volounteers,,,they have maps of where not to ride,,,,they love giving those out ;-)

Id@


You against rangers this evening Ida-Man. They have to have some fun to.
This evening? most evenings just like the rest of us, lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: needforspeed on April 12, 2006, 10:39:58 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 12, 2006, 10:35:19 PM
or find one of the rangers or volounteers,,,they have maps of where not to ride,,,,they love giving those out ;-)

Id@

You against rangers this evening Ida-Man. They have to have some fun to.

I will admit that there are a couple or three that I have met and spent some time with that I would invite to a BBQ, but the others can just eat my dust as far as I'm concerned.

and the ones I would invite to dinner know who they are. ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

needforspeed

There only humanoids that live on the dark side, that is no reason to pick on them. Is it?? Invite them to a BBQ, never...... neither ranger nor volunteer.

Bigscrb15

I have met 1 that I like, don't even remember his name. The nicest people I have met in the forest was the Marion County Swat and DEA agents. Of course they have no say on the riding land being expanded.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

needforspeed

At least you met one, I can't think of any that I have met that was worth meeting again, especially at Big Scrub. I think it is time for Scotty to beam me up the humoids down here have no intellegence.

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 12, 2006, 10:50:27 PM
I have met 1 that I like, don't even remember his name. The nicest people I have met in the forest was the Marion County Swat and DEA agents. Of course they have no say on the riding land being expanded.