2-12-05 saltsdale sand drags

Started by saltsdale_CEO, January 15, 2005, 06:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

does anyone know if pocket change racing comin to saltsdale on the 12th
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

tell em cut.  frank and lupo are living in jerry's fantasy world.  you guys follow jerry around like he has you on a leash.  jerry did this, shawn does that, i get my a$$ smoked by smokey..... I am scare of the orange pumpkin....  Jerry and shawn please give me my bottle back......

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

As far as bracket racing..... I've been doing that for years... so bring it on.....

Lupo.....Don't hate the player baby.... hate the game!!!!
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Chillinthemost

No prob smoke, its been fun but its time for some changes. Dyno, were you on the DS at Scotts place on Sat?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Smoknbanshee

lupo doesn't have any game, Frank's the one with all the game......HOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR......

lupo is living in frank's world......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BadCompany350

I talked to rick from pocket change last weekend, and he said he wasnt sure if he was comin to saltsdale or waycross, but wherever he goes, they better watch out.
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

tribal_shee

#131
cut go ahead and run w/ the big boys, you didn't do anything in full mod so lets see you make a fool out of yourself in open class. I wonder what kind of excuses you'll come up with there. How about it LE. you powdercoat your frame purple and you think its unstoppable. HEHE  the reason shawn hasn't said anything is cause he doesn't get on the computer but he did tell me to tell you that. you can keep telling yourself what ever you need to to convince yourself that jerry beat smoke cause he got treed he would do it all day long!!!!!! but don't get mad cause you can't figure out what we've done. I know it's killing ya or ya wouldn't keep comming back for more.
 As for you smokie talking about living in someones world, you got a lot of room to talk, if troy happened to stop walking you'd get swallowed up by one of his rolls!! :o What I want to know is, if cut wasn't around who's a$$ would you be kissing. From the way it looks nobody wants you. Until you can get your own bike to beat mine (which will not happen)I don't want to here from you again. Your like a little no-seeum, shoe fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sucka  
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

saltsdale_CEO

Damn sure is hard trying to keep you all happy and A place for you to race. No wonder there is so few palces to race around here. unless you have A deep pocket....  beginning to woneder how much longer we will be around ???
dig it they will come

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Come on guys cant we all just get along? This sport is about having fun. Sure every one wants to win but it dosent happen all the time. There will always be sh$T TALKERS you just have to eg nore them. But to me I think thats what makes it fun. I try not to talk to much sh$t UNLESS IAM ABLE TO BACK IT UP. SO TO LET ALL of you KNOW I WILL BE THERE SAT TO OUT RUN YALLS A$$ ;D ;D  so you better bring these 8) 8)..
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

cutngrs

hay lupo i wonder what people think when they read this if they dont know were all freinds on here  now get your own terd running and come see me ;D  
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

PAPA_TRIBAL

ALRIGHT GUYS THE OLD MAN IS BACK!! I HAVE TRIED TO STAY AWAY FROM ALL THIS BULLSH!!T FIRST OF ALL SMOKE OR SHOULD I SAY THE LITTLE MAN WHO COULDNT :D I LIVE IN KNOW   ONES WORLD BUT MY OWN. I WORSHIP NO ONE. I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE ANYONE ELSE. IMNOT A FOLLOWER AND NEVER CLAIM TO BE A LEADER! IM JUST ME!!! LITTLE MAN THAT COULDNT I KNOW WHAT YOUR ANGLE IS WITH ALL THIS SMACK TALK AND IT WORKS. ITS ALL GOOD ;D ;D ;D ;D  MY NAME IS NOT JERRY OR SHAWN OR MIKE IT IS FRANK!!!! I DONT ATTACK PEOPLE PERSONALLY!! BUT FOR A MONTH NOW I HAVE READ THIS CRAP AND STAYED OUT OF IT. I HAVE GIVEN CUT HIS PROPS. BUT!!! I WILL BE THERE SAT. SO IF YOU AND THAT ROLLIE POLLIE STAY PUFF MARSHMELLOW PHILLSBURY DOE BOY WANT BE MICHELAN MAN WANT SOME BRING THAT ORANGE SLUSH/PURPLE PETER EATER AND COME GET SOME!! BUT WEAR A FIRE SUITE! CAUSE YOU GONNA GET BURNED!! WHAT YA THINK LE??? TO THE ONE THAT WAS ASKING!! YES WE ARE FREINDS ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D SEE YAAAAAAA!!

LE450-RACER#77

All I got to say is I love it. All this crap talking between all of the slow guys is killing me. I will say that you guys had better have your slow azses running come next month. The beast will return in March. oops did I call it a beast I'm sorry I meant to say untouchable will return in March.

hahahahahahaha    HOW YA LIKE ME NOW SUKA'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!


04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Quad32x

Sausage ! ::)                           8)          
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

#138
  HAY CEO DONT WORRY ABOUT ALL THESE TRASH TALKERS THEY WILL KEEP COMING   CHANGES OR NOT  WE ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME OUT THERE  ;D

       HAY FRANK TALK ABOUT GETTING PERSONAL  I DID NOT CALL ANYBUDDY ANY NAMES SO I WOULD EXPACT THE SAME FROM YOU AND LUPO  ON THAT NOT I AM READY WILLING AND ABLE  ANY PLACE ANY TIME  WE CAN EVEN PUT A LITTLE SIDE BET IF YOUR NOT SCARD$$$$$$$$$
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Hey, CEO, don`t take all the "cr@p" personal it`s the world we all live in today, everybody has to gripe about something. We all have a good time and all are friends!!.                              
Chillin, Yes that was me @ scotts,taken it easy or `CHILLIN`last saturday!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

LE has been getting his a$$ smoked for the past 3 months and he is on here talking $hit.  I don't even think your bike has been competitive the past few months.  So from my point of view, your not untouchable, just mr. confident that hopes his bike will run faster.

Frank, bring it....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YAMAHONDAMAN

#141
Hey LE ...I'll lend ya stuff and help ya all i can but............
SMOKEY was right on that one !!  
I AIN'T BEAT NO-BODY FOR AWILE !!!!!!  
DRY IT UP AND LETS GO 120 FT. !!    ;D
SATURDAY IS COMING !!!!
i think 32X and I will be a "ORANGE CONE'N" it along side the Cooler !!!!    ;D
GIT IT RAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

LTZ400ApK

did someone say cooler? Oh yeah it will be on the back of the uty cant wait sat is commin soon  ;D

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

 :-/  YAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN    I'm getting bored. I liked it better when I came on here and there was more CRAP talking than the I ported this, I powdercoated that, I bored this out and that out, My pipes bigger than yours, Class this class that. Sighhhhhh  there was a day it was like Days of our lives on here or maybe that should be Days of our Bikes.. hehehe... I'll be back later or tomorrow and see if it gets any better

PAPA_TRIBAL

HEY CEO HUNY! ARE YOU DOING THE BARB B Q AGAIN THIS MONTH? NEED TO KNOW IF I NEED TO BRING MY OWN GRUB AND DRINKS. I WILL BE THERE SMOKIE!!! SEE YAAAAAA!!! LITTLE BROTHER.

badcompanyracing

what's up on the utility class rules????????????????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

LE450-RACER#77

QuoteLE has been getting his a$$ smoked for the past 3 months and he is on here talking $hit.  I don't even think your bike has been competitive the past few months.  So from my point of view, your not untouchable, just mr. confident that hopes his bike will run faster.

Frank, bring it....

I have been getting my asz spanked yes but look who I have been racing. Well atleast I can say I lost but you smoke you might as well leave your chit at the house. You haven't beat anyone with your pos in how long. I could do like you & ride other peoples biks to look fast or I could just build my own to spank all there aszes like I'm doing.  Oh yea I will & I mean I will spank your asz this month so just bring your little ol pos out & take it like a man.  BEOTCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

Yea were gonna have something for this Saturday,, Just not sure what yet. Maybe BarBQ, Hotdogs, Sausages.Potato Salad if I get off work in time Friday to get busy on it. I'll also have some drinks this time.

badcompanyracing

what kind of utility bikes ya'll bringing we got a polaris or 2.  ;D ;D 8) 8)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

anything goes for the utility class.....no rules this month....after we run it this month, we can see what kind of rules we need to make.  grizzly 660.

LE - just bring it, that 450 has not even gave me competition in a while....brotha hate to break it to you, but since you changed the pipes your bike has been all bark and no bite.  You haven't been racing that much competition until last month.  Looks like your spending some more money, help it runs better than the last time you had it out there after you spent some money.

It seems everyone is hating that i am riding cut's bike.  Is it jealousy?  Yes the only reason jerry beat me last month is because he treed me.  Just wait till the 12th, and I will show you.  I mean if you can handle the heat ladies, get out of the frying pan.  I have never denied the fact that I don't have the money to spend like the rest of you guys do.

Lupo, don't hate cause your not riding cut's bike.  I mean it smokes your bike too, so shut ya mouth and know your role.  

Cut - should I tell them about the TDR suprise I have our just let them wait and see???  Cause if they think yours is fast, haha, they are in for a big suprise.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com