Price on a Z

Started by unvme2420, April 10, 2006, 11:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unvme2420

I was wondering what ii would expect to pay for a new z400 from the dealer. Thank you for any imput.
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

jetski dawg

call ARS or riders exchange in sebring..they have the best price..check cycle trader also

susieblazer


  Also try Nature Coast in Crystal River...................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

unvme2420

can you give me a ballpark price on a new one. Looking to get one. Is it more than 5,500
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

apkkfx400

#4
Depending on the dealership fees and taxes-msrp is I believe is around $5899. 


www.kawasaki.com

www.cyclesportscenter.com

www.suzuki.com

or google search for a local dealership near you!

Chevy1500z71

it will normaly be a litle over 5500 out the door...

cubnfrank

Im pricing them out. There's a dealer in cental florida that has them advertised in the cycle trader for $4000 for an 06.  I called them, it's $5189 out the door with taxes and prep.  I thought thats a good deal.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250