Superbowl commercials

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, February 06, 2005, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

innocent_bystander

I think the best commercial was the one Busch did. Where the soldiers were walking through the airport and everyone started clapping. And then it simply said Thanks. I thought that was great, nothing about their product. Just Thanks.
Life is all about @$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Kawa3

i liked the bud light one....where theyre in the plane and he throws out a 6pack
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Bud light with sedrick had three wishes on the Island wishes for 2 girls and unlimited supply of bud light and then changes to the grill the dog and unlimited bud lite when the women start demanding things.nagging him, :P
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com