5A Tuesday 2/8/05

Started by fl750mudder, February 07, 2005, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fl750mudder

I am planning on riding at 5a tomorrow. There will be at least 4 of us. I have never been there before and will have a gps. I will be coming down 46 from Sanford. If I understand correctly I will have to go north on 95 about 5 miles and then find the burned out Stuckeys? This will be exit 5a? What about people talking about Maytown Road? Does anybody have any warnings or any other info. I might need? I installed the lift kit on the Brute today so I am ready for some deep stuff!!
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

LTZ400ApK

Dang i wish i could take off work
Myself and some frineds was gonna hit 5a this weekend
Have fun its a awsome place

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

eustismudder


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com