Sunshine MX 4/8/06

Started by Alba450, April 09, 2006, 11:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Sunshine MX pics 8)










Sorry Eric you were getting too much air and left out your head :P

2nd Place Trophy!! :Sp



Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Chevy1500z71

half of those pics dont work :(, but great pics

Alba450

Quote from: kawasaki400racer on April 09, 2006, 11:34:25 AM
half of those pics dont work :(, but great pics

Give me like 5 min and they'll be on ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

oh getting alittle stylish.  you look great.

what no pics of me. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 09, 2006, 11:43:30 AM
oh getting alittle stylish.  you look great.

what no pics of me. :P

I think I got some :-\

I'll post em right now 8)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

thats it. oh well atleast im in front of eric :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

DZ 350

nice pics, isn't that woody's new bike right next to u ? #411
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Hondarider22

where am i at? what are you racist agains dirt bikes too like every other quad rider  :P i kno i kno i was just going to fast for you camera  :P

wheelie_boy

sweet pics man your getting a lot better, congrats on the 2nd place.
05 kx 250f

WOODY_450r

Quote from: DZ 350 on April 09, 2006, 12:22:36 PM
nice pics, isn't that woody's new bike right next to u ? #411
ya thats me   ;D

i cant wait till next saturday so will have my nerfs tires and axle then we will se you will win >:D

but great pics.....your a lot better now!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Alba450

Quote from: woodyraptor on April 09, 2006, 07:39:15 PM
Quote from: DZ 350 on April 09, 2006, 12:22:36 PM
nice pics, isn't that woody's new bike right next to u ? #411
ya thats me   ;D

i cant wait till next saturday so will have my nerfs tires and axle then we will se you will win >:D

but great pics.....your a lot better now!!!

Sweet!!

I can't wait until next week too!!  I gunna take the Holeshot & the Win..........Hopefully
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

#26YFZ

I wouldn't count on it....I should be back by then.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

Not sure what that face means Jake   :) but all I need is some pain medication and i'll be back up on that line this weekend.

53yfz450

no besim said next week hes going to win and you put dont count on it i should be back by then. that was funny ;) not you crashinb :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

haha I was just making sure you weren't hinting that I couldn't beat Besim....I thought I was going to have to revoke your Farm riding privledges.... :P

53yfz450

man today was so fun. now i have cow dung all over my bike :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

haha thats the price you pay....nothing we can really do about that.  I'll try and get the track better before you guys come out again and maybe next time i'll be able to ride with you.

WOODY_450r

hopefully you can ride more and not work on your bike!!!

but today was fun just need some more jumps...and the track was great today!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

i want to come out next sunday. >:D the track was fun. you dont need to do much just add a few jumps and whoops :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

#21
ya i'll try but lifting things is kinda hard right now.  Maybe ill get alan to do all the dirty work and ill just work the tractor....sounds good.  I'll try and get some whoops out there but they aren't as easy as they would seem but i'll try.  And it was a lot better josh.  Having more than one quad on it helped bank up the turns much better than I could.

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 08:57:54 PM
ya i'll try but lifting things is kinda hard right now.  Maybe ill get alan to do all the dirty work and ill just work the tractor....sounds good.  I'll try and get some whoops out there but they aren't as easy as they would seem but i'll try.  And it was a lot better josh.  Having more than one quad on it helped bank up the turns much better than I could.

hahahahahahahahahahaahhahaah how about you drive the tractor around and i ride my bike and test it out? lol jk ill do some work , but  now tomorrow, and next time you come over curtis is coming so there is 2 ppl to argue with all those 2 wheel jokes  :P

mikeE36


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com