o4250's Owl sig, Funny or Not?

Started by Toomey, April 07, 2006, 11:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think that owl slide show is funny or not?

Yes
21 (47.7%)
No
21 (47.7%)
Never noticed it
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Toomey

Here's the stupid thing, it's kinda growing on me though, some of the owl characters are kinda clever I guess you could say.

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

RAD 450r

Pretty funny and creative, for a kid that has too much time on his hands
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

MachineDog

It wasn't created by him, but it's deffinately one of the funniest things I've ver seen. YA RLY.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

53yfz450

wow 1st time ive seen the whole thing. pretty funny :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

??? dont see whats so great about it .... :-\

rubicon500kid

i think its kinda stupied but thats just me
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

americanhighlander

#6
Quote from: rancher350kid on April 07, 2006, 11:27:28 PM
i think its kinda stupied but thats just me

I don't like watching it too much it can rot your brains
pretty bad watching too much on here.LOL

I bet everybody loves my sig and i just learn how put sig on here,
back 4weeks ago i did.I learn from hbombfilms.com web site had forum manual book on their web site. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

I think, owl photos are cool and funny!!!
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

trx#9

Its better than that stupid german midget he had before.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

kfx400rob

its perty retarted, some of em are funny... i guess its funny
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Chevy1500z71


Ida_Mann

voted yes.

I find it oddly amusing, and for some reason sit and stare at it for a minute.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Toomey

I hate that other kid's, Dr. Dirt, those fat man doo things he has, those are dumb.  Well o4250, right now it's 13-11, you're winning!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Toomey on April 08, 2006, 07:55:13 PM
I hate that other kid's, Dr. Dirt, those fat man doo things he has, those are dumb.  Well o4250, right now it's 13-11, you're winning!

Make a poll about my sig than. I usually create them myself...and the intention is to piss people off, so I have succeeded.

53yfz450

thoughs fat men are the best in the world i love vito. i want to meet him one day. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

americanhighlander

#16
I wish he made his own sig out of bumper stickers to put
on peoples quads.That, been really funny and cool to see
that on peoples quads one day!!! 8)

Or make stuff animals out  of funny owls to sell them to
little onies out there to play around with.
2:L I'll be LMAO if i saw one of those things at walmart
stores one day when they come off sell at toy idle one day.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

o4250


bigscrub79

I hated it at first but then it grew on me. I always have to watch it to see what he has added or changed
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Joedirt

Does not bother me , I find it funny , there are some kids with signatures that are out of line and offensive.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

AlterEgo

I find it funny, yet mildly offensive. Just the other day I sat and stared at it for over an hour. Sometimes I like it. But then I don't. Like right now I like it, but a few minutes ago it really pissed me off. I just feel sorry for the poor owl. Owls are good. They fly. Is that the same owl from Dumb and Dumber?
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: AlterEgo on April 10, 2006, 02:03:40 PM
I find it funny, yet mildly offensive. Just the other day I sat and stared at it for over an hour. Sometimes I like it. But then I don't. Like right now I like it, but a few minutes ago it really pissed me off. I just feel sorry for the poor owl. Owls are good. They fly. Is that the same owl from Dumb and Dumber?
Dont  get  him  started  on  your  avatar !  jk ! :L :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com