Bithlo Next Tursday Night the 13th

Started by T2, April 06, 2006, 10:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Alright just left Bithlo tonight which is the 6th and had a great time with no dirtbikes jumping all over us. Spoke with Susan tonight and there was some confusing about starting quads only, so it was a last minute decision to ride there tonight it was a decent turnout about 10 to 12 quads showed up. Well if we want to keep Thursday night for the quads only we need to get more quads out there, and she even said that she might get quads only for Sat night as well, so if you plan on riding lets try to get these nights for us. Hope to see alot of you out there. Later Tony AKA T2
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

Like T2 said we need more quads so lets plan next Thursday night. They open at 4:00 & will close at 8 or 9 depending on how many people show up. If we get enough quads then they may stay open until 10.


SO LETS PLAN FOR NEXT WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!     8)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

#2
I'm in!!!!!!!!! The track was sweet too. It was nice to have quad lines and the faces of the jumps held up great with only quads there.

8)

I know there have been many posts from people stating that that Bithlo would be great if we didn't have to ride with bikes. Well nows our chance!

SUPPORT OUR SPORT. Someone is finally trying to make it happen for us.

I am going to call Jimbo @ Champion's and Gillis @ Seminole today and see if I can make a flier and put up there too  :)

Im@cracker

Tony, Do you need a kill switch to ride out there?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

LT-R450ApK

had a blast ill be back  ;D


They will let you ride once without a kill i beleave atleast they let me slide when i first got my new quad
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Mrs.Nightbreed

I put a flyer at Champions and SPS. I also talked to a lot of people at the FTR race this weekend. We should have a great turn out this week!  8)


T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

Well I may get to come out & play on Thursday night. As of right now I will be there but it is still pending.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com