Bought my son a truck

Started by 2ndtime04gt, April 06, 2006, 10:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndtime04gt

1990 chevy  K5 blazer, 350 tbi 5 " suspension lift with 35s, tru duals no cats and flows.











Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

o4250

Sweet! I've always loved blazers. How old is your son? I bet it won't look like that for long. >:D

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Bo322


apkkfx400

if it doesn't already have one, I recommend getting a throttle body spacer for that TBI system.  For around $75 it's a cheap upgrade to improve fuel economy and horsepower!

Nice truck by the way!!

Mark

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2ndtime04gt

Quote from: apkkfx400 on April 07, 2006, 12:26:11 PM
if it doesn't already have one, I recommend getting a throttle body spacer for that TBI system.  For around $75 it's a cheap upgrade to improve fuel economy and horsepower!

Nice truck by the way!!

Mark

Thanks, im a ford guy so I to learn this tbi stuff.
Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

KXKID


The hyrbid kid

VERY NICE...
my mom used to have one that was sweet...
i love the blazers with the right tires they'll go threw almost anything..
mabe if you live close when i get the 427 in the yukon we'll go mudding..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

mikeE36


KFXTREME

That thing is in great shape!
Nice buy dad!

                                                           Steve

Jellie400


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com