earth surfering toys

Started by dirtsurfer, April 05, 2006, 02:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtsurfer

these are my toys. They are steered by leaning the seat in the direction you want to go. They are very stable and make really tight turns at high speed, a lot of fun on hills and ditches. It's like surfing dirt. Looking for places to ride around the treasure coats area. Also looking for riders. If you want to try one out, I'll meet you somewhere. They are easy to ride, I've got kids as young as 7 riding them. Email me at leantrike@aol.com

[attachment deleted by admin]
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

yunt2ride

I see they do have an engine on them. What size is it. Looks cool. What are they called
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dirtsurfer

they're 5 hp briggs I have one that looks more like a bike, small frame, bike tires, that doesn't have a motor, just gravity power, they're kool on land slopes
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

yunt2ride

What are they called and how much are they
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dirtsurfer

this is a picture of the gravity trike

[attachment deleted by admin]
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

dirtsurfer

they cost  about 500 to 800 bucks in parts and metal to build. I put one together if someone wants to supply the parts. They are that hard to make in a garage.
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dirtsurfer

They are really kool to ride. Still picture don't do it justice.  I'd like to take a couple to Ocala if anybody's interested
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

klutchbuster400

i see two levers. i take it those are brakes, does only one tire spin, or is it single axel, both tires moving? im guessing the other lever is for throttle.
one more question, how would you go about turning these things on, i mean that wont it take off on you once you pull the cord?

dirtsurfer

The ones in the picture are back wheel drive, with throttle lever on the right and brake on left. They are pull start with centrifical clutch or turque converter. There is a differential on the back axle for two wheel drive. I have an electric front wheel drive for the small one. I've been riding them in a Ft. Pierce sand pit and am looking for more riders.  Anybody interested?
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

yunt2ride

I would be intersted if you lived closer.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dirtsurfer

I'm looking for places to ride around Fla. I'm not sure if tracks well let me ride or not
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

svtbolt04

i wouldnt want to jump one of those...no shocks..

looks awesome though, definatly a pit bike to get the looks.

question though...do you have these thing patented?? if not..secure your idea before someone else does.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dirtsurfer

they do have some suspenion in the seat and the back rest and are fun to jump small jumps cause they can turn so fast when you land. Patents run out.
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

Your custom content or HTML goes here