blonde joke ...another 1

Started by dreth, April 03, 2006, 11:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth



There was a man who had a wife, WHO IS BLONDE, CAME RUNNING UP TO HIM IN THE
DRIVEWAY, THE OTHER DAY, JUST JUMPING FOR JOY! HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY SHE WAS
JUMPING FOR JOY BUT HE THOUGHT, WHAT THE HECK AND STARTING JUMPING UP AND
DOWN ALONG WITH HER.

SHE SAID, "HONEY, I HAVE SOME REALLY GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!"

HE SAID, "GREAT. TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE SO HAPPY ABOUT."

SHE STOPPED JUMPING AND WAS BREATHING HEAVILY FROM ALL THE JUMPING UP AND
DOWN, WHEN SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT!

HE WAS ECSTATIC! THEY HAD BEEN TRYING FOR A WHILE, SO HE GRABBED HER AND
KISSED HER ON THE LIPS AND TOLD HER, "THAT'S GREAT! I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!"

THEN, SHE SAID "OH, HONEY, THERE'S MORE."

HE ASKED, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'MORE'?"

SHE SAID, "WELL, WE ARE NOT HAVING JUST ONE BABY. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE
TWINS!"

AMAZED AT HOW SHE COULD KNOW SO SOON AFTER GETTING PREGNANT, SO HE ASKED HER
HOW SHE KNEW.

(you're going to love this part) (really)

SHE SAID, "WELL, THAT WAS THE EASY PART. I WENT TO WAL-MART AND BOUGHT THE
TWIN-PACK HOME PREGNANCY TEST KIT AND BOTH TESTS CAME OUT POSITIVE!"

geektrx

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

trx-250kid

**********Raptor350*************
****TRX250 with BLACK DG bumper****

grizrida660

lol no offence to the retards uhhh i mean blondes ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com