Croom 04/02/06

Started by ATF450, April 02, 2006, 07:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATF450

A few pictures  @ croom today!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

ATF450

another

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

ATF450

another

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

ATF450

again

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

ATF450

again

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

ATF450

again

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

ATF450

again

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

Toomey



Front end got a little high on that last one huh!  :D
Dang, everyone is posting all these pics of Croom, I so can't wait to go in a week and a half!!!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

CountryBoy

Nice pics. I love to ride at croom. ;D
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

RAD 450r

Ahh i cant wait to go to croom :Y :Y
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Ida_Mann

I didn't know there was anything fun left at Croom.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Toomey

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 02, 2006, 08:50:58 PM
I didn't know there was anything fun left at Croom.

Id@

Croom ain't for the faint of heart, sorry... :(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

svtbolt04

who said croom was fun..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Toomey

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 02, 2006, 09:33:18 PM
who said croom was fun..

Well, I haven't been there in 2 full years, so I'm looking foward to it.  What exactly is it that no one likes Croom for?  I hear about the whoops and that there's lots of people...  But I can deal with both, especially the whoops, just makes it easier to get ahead of the gang.  But really, I can't wait to go, I think it'll be alot of fun.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

DZ 350

sweet pics i can't wait to go back to croom over spring break!!!! b:r, by the way r u going over spring break to croom?
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

ATF450

06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

The Quad FaJa

looking good....what the NEW Price of the Croom Pass?...they dont come out till june?

clancooler

2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

gearhead400

I enjoy myself at croom, tight trails with big burms is fun. Having a few trails that all go in the same direction so you can do a little trail racing is a blast too...You just gotta go through some crappy whoop sections to get to them.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

sweet pics!  8) i was there!  ::)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

atvtrailer

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on April 03, 2006, 07:03:34 AM
looking good....what the NEW Price of the Croom Pass?...they dont come out till june?

50$ when the year starts over, and 35$ for the rest of this year
05 450r #13B

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Toomey on April 02, 2006, 09:31:00 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 02, 2006, 08:50:58 PM
I didn't know there was anything fun left at Croom.

Id@

Croom ain't for the faint of heart, sorry... :(


dude, I was riding Croom when even the two wheelers wouldn't go near the biggest of the cliffs to climb,,,,when the only whoops were along the main road facing I-75,,,,when the front pit was an actual "PIT" that you had to climb out of if you wanted to leave the short way.

don't tell me how good it is now.

:'(

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ATF450

Gee whiz you just show a couple of pics of your son and someone you just met having a good time at Croom and it turns into a who doesn't and who does like Croom match.I don't know why people put someplaces down so much.If you don't like it stay away if you do then keep going.This is supposed to be a fun sight to exchange comments about good riding experiences not to bash one another and tell people you were there on a unicycle before someone else was crawling.Why tell people you're greater than them.   just a thought. :-[
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

Ida_Mann

I personally think it's great that anyone is having fun at Croom,,,,notice I did not give an opinion on the current state of the park, I merely said what it used to be like.

now I can give an opinion if you wish, but I didn't want to take away from the joy someone was sharing that they experienced at the place ;-)

I had tons of fun in the past there, but I will admit that the last time I went was back in '94 or so on a Suzuki LT230,,,,,and whoops are not my thing.

but,,,,,,, :Clap.gif to anyone who likes the place.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Numkut

Personally Croom rocks, there are still some vertical hill-climbs back near Day Use #2 that are scary! I don't mind whoops and if you go on a weekday expect to see around 20-30 people not alot. Croom rocks.  8)
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com