wife got stuck

Started by bigwili, February 06, 2005, 05:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwili

she made it a few times and then got bogged down.

Redgrizzly660

Nice picture thats my kind of riding.

Grizz

bbf

where were you riding looks good and muddy

wired2ride

lol my that type of mudd sucks when you gotta get off n push it out.. my friends rincon got stuck with that and its got 28 mudzillas, me and 3 other guys took like 15 minutes just pushing it 5 feet cause it was so bad

mrbones

Is that at Croom near the camp ground? If so, I've seen lots of people get stuck in there. Sticky stuff! lol
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Ida_Mann

dang that looks familiar,,,,cept I used to do that with a quadsport 230 way back in the day ;-)

looks like a place I used to ride over near Edgewater.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RnkOutlaw

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

push ?? That is what a winch is for !!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

MudModel

Ok guys --  I made it through this mud once, I just should have stopped after the first time.  :o
(I do have a winch on the back so I didn't have to do much work) ::)
2001 Polaris 500HO

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com