Central Florida Quad Riders Association, 4-4-06, Lakeland, FL

Started by Bigscrb15, March 31, 2006, 05:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Hey, Our next meeting is Tuesday April 4th. The club is new but growing. Everyone is always asking for a club so here you go. We meet at Sonn'y BBQ on South Florida Avenue in Lakeland.

Sonny's BBQ
5910 S. Florida Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33813

It's a nice group that meets and all quad riders are welcome.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

hmmm, no physical therapy that night,,,,,,I mightacould make it,,,,what time?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Oh sorry, 7:00pm. That guys are great, I believe just about all of them other than Josh and I race FTR.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

I do not like the Pulled Pork......wish there was a Club that was closer
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

americanhighlander

#4
Oh!! it sounds like great southern bqq
food down there and great ice tea on house.

One more thing, try the cornbread at sonny's bqq
it's very sweet!!! like corn cakes you don't know what your missing. :)
But that's very good tasting cornbread they got there!!!  ;D

I know we have a sonny's bqq
in lake city out by I75 (area).
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

garym

I am out of town rest of week-keep me posted for future meetings

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com