Big Scrub next week, who can make it?

Started by Flea_Jumper, February 05, 2005, 06:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

Wanting to go and never been there.  Would be great if some of you guys could come, we would love to meet ya.

T2

A lot of us are going to the track next weekend at Waldo its about a two hour drive from Orlando, I don't know where its at though, I am following Dreth there. You are welcome to come if you want.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

felix_z-4

I'm got plans to go to Ocala on Sun.13th. I dont ride @ Big Scrub anymore,way to many woops out there,you will be lucky if you can ride out of third gear.I go about 20 miles north of Scrub.Its actually closer to Rodman Dam.Let me know if you're interested.  Later! Felix.

bigwili


Flea_Jumper

I may check out Waldo with the rest guys.

LTZ400ApK

QuoteI'm got plans to go to Ocala on Sun.13th. I dont ride @ Big Scrub anymore,way to many woops out there,you will be lucky if you can ride out of third gear.I go about 20 miles north of Scrub.Its actually closer to Rodman Dam.Let me know if you're interested.  Later! Felix.

i ride 5th gear all day brother that just means your slow!!,Holla when you wanna get out ran by a cracker on a uty!!! :P

Flea_Jumper

 :-/Man too many choices!  Felix I am glad you mentioned all the whoops.  I dont mind them but all day, not thanks.  I will have to speak to the wife and make a decision.

Waldo sound like fun, but my wife is leary about tracks.

felix_z-4

What's Up, Scooter. When can I get a ride on  that cadi.?? Are you taking that thing to Waldo?? You gonna ride anytime soon?? I'll problably be @  my buddy's place (near Eureka Dam) on Sun.13 and problably the following weekend also.Let me know, you know those trails up there are sweet..

RnkOutlaw

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

felix_z-4

Big Scrub is one of the most popular campgrounds in Ocala Nat. forest. The campground itself is pretty nice, water hookup, restrooms,bbq grills and picnic tables. But riding around there is another story,(woop city).There's better riding about 5 miles away from camp in any direction.

AutoTek

Sounds interesting felix,give me a buzz with the details

felix_z-4

#11
What's up,Eric?? It's about 100 miles from my house,but well worth it, 5th gear allday long baby.I have'nt rode in so long I just wanna get out there and ride all day, that's usually what I do since it is such a trip.Anyways keep it on mind,I'll call you tomorrow and we'll talk.Later!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com