2-12-05 saltsdale sand drags

Started by saltsdale_CEO, January 15, 2005, 06:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

#100
Hey  smokie , How  bout  we  refer  to  you  as  Juniors  Johnson ? ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotewell it looks like we are gonna have some new blood on the 12th.  da_mtg_man is gonna bring his crapturd out to run smokey.  mtgman, do you want me get a sticker made that says "junior" on it, so when I smoke that raptor, you can put it on your bike, cause your gonna be refering to me as "DADDY"............

Wow, I guess my "junior" comment on the other thread must've struck a nerve.
I do want to get out there to run with you guys, It seems that every saltsdale race I already have something else planned.Sooner or later  we'll see who calls who daddy.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Smoknbanshee

smokey doesn't have nerves.  how about sooner than later.  it will probably take a few months, because it will take that long for you guys to make a raptor fast enough to run with smokie.  don't wait too long, cause smokie's banshee might be gone.  If so, don't worry, cut will let me ride his pumpkin to race ya.

quad32x, the only time i ever hear you speak is when i get to the end of the track and wait for you to catch up, what did you say?  you need to stick to the beer drinking tribal cheerleader section, sucka......

tribal cheerleaders - can i get a roll call just to make sure i don't need to send the EMS to ya.  I mean I know the pumpkin smoked ya, but your still aloud to trash talk.

HOLLAAAAARRRRRRR
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BadCompany350

mtg, dont let smoke get to you, hes really slow.  But you do need to worry bout ME ;D
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

cutngrs

hay smoke tribal boys have gone and spent some money the big ??? is did they spend  anuff maybe this month they did but let it be known the big motor will be done soon   not that the little one needs any help ;D and you better bring these 8) your gonna need them ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal_shee

#105
All I got to say is That big orange turd better be running come race day cause ya sure are talking alot of shiot!!! Cut We may have spent a little play money but it aint nothing comp. to what you gonna have to spend to keep up much less beat us. And just for the record we didn't spend it to be competitive with you cause that was a fluke that you even came close to beating us, We did it to give the Ga boys some comp. You think you know what we did but don't have a clue trust me, I was sitting there when frank was telling you and just laughing. So make sure you build that new motor a lot better than what ya got or don't waste your time!!!
    As for the "bike biotch" I mean smoke dog, don't come running to the tribals when ya boy gets whopped up on cause nobody wants you!! First it was chillin your the best, then it was LE your the greatest can I be your wing man, now it's Troy That purple and orange is so hot please oh please let me race your bike I promise I'll rub your belly when the race is over. Who's it gonna be next. Look out Ga boys here he comes!!HEHE ;D :P  
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

about time someone took the bottle out of your mouth.  now stop your crying...almost beat you, $hit the pumpkin smoked you...Keep spending your money, cause your gonna have too...I never rode anyones bike or asked anyone to take care of my business, but i got the opportunity to ride troy's and yeah it smokes your bikes...I have always rode solo...Heck you and frank always switch, to try to get in the finals...Shut your mouth and know your role.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BadCompany350

Dang, sounds like a good rivalry, too bad next race I'm gonna outrun BOTH of you. 8)
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

cutngrs

Listen up... I don't talk trash I can't back up... you boys just keep spending that $$$, cause you're so far up Franks @*#, doing everything he does, that you guys ain't going to beat nobody... this big fat ass will get on the orange crush and slap that ass.... I'm calling you and frank out.. any time you're ready ... put up or shut up :-X .... if you guys can get by me, then start talking trash about everybody else.... Until then... I own you and Frank.... Ain't no 4mm stroker going to catch me...... See Yaaaaaaa ;D ;D   And ya better bring these  8)

P.S.  Bad Company... Just Bring it, ahh hell... I'll call y'all out... come get ya some... sucka$$
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

LTZ400ApK

#109
Any damn ways smoke you bringin that grizzle cause i got a few boys that want to run!!!! keep running that pumpkin cause thats the only way youll ever look fast!!! you jocky wait till next month when its DONe and you know what im talkin about!!!! ;D

Yamahondaman Says: GET IT RAG!!!!

Ronnie where ya @ bro??

H0LL@!!!!!!

Quad32x

Quotesmokey doesn't have nerves.  how about sooner than later.  it will probably take a few months, because it will take that long for you guys to make a raptor fast enough to run with smokie.  don't wait too long, cause smokie's banshee might be gone.  If so, don't worry, cut will let me ride his pumpkin to race ya.

quad32x, the only time i ever hear you speak is when i get to the end of the track and wait for you to catch up, what did you say?  you need to stick to the beer drinking tribal cheerleader section, sucka......

tribal cheerleaders - can i get a roll call just to make sure i don't need to send the EMS to ya.  I mean I know the pumpkin smoked ya, but your still aloud to trash talk.

HOLLAAAAARRRRRRR
Allright , thats  it !  This  time  im  bringing  a  bigger  safety  cone !!!------GET  IT  RAG !!!!! [smiley=Clap.gif] ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

saltsdale_CEO

News Flash from the Saltsdale-CEO. New class at the sandtracks in Feb. Utility class. So lets get the word out there. Might be fun watching them big bikes run And for those of us that don't have all that money to put into A RACE BIKE :o :o :o :o :o
dig it they will come

BadCompany350

What would be the rules of the Utility Class?
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

tribal_shee

Cut, Brassart said to shut up and go eat another donut your shiot is never gonna win anything as long as his bikes around. ;D
 Damn cut, this is the most bullsh!t i've heard on this sight. You get your bike to run half decent for 1 race and you think your bike is the fastest thing around. If I remember correctly you've never even placed in any race where the tribals have won and came in 2nd twice in the last 4 months, even against the ortona bunch but I guess you guys forgot about that. I hope your right about yor bike cause I'll tell ya now that brassart's bike beat ya by about 5 bikes last time, this time it's gonna be a lot worse cause his bike wasn't even running half of what it is now. and another thing is I know for a fact your gonna get your a$$ spanked cause there is gona be a little suprise come race day and it ain't a tribal either not that were not gona spank it too.!!!! ;D ;D
  as for you choke dog you tried to ride chillins bike but it was too much for ya cause it bucked you off and as far as you riding solo you need to ride someone elses bike cause on your piece you don't have a chance. And if you guys aren't concerned about the tribals then why for the last week all you guys have talked about is us and trying to call us out. I think you guys are scared. Don't worry a couple of us should be there! Suckas!!!!!! ;D  see ya at the races bike biotch!!!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

dynodon

D@*mn it,I thought that Frank & Brassart were dead to the world!,But I guess that they wre just working on their bikes!?!,With all of this "TRASH TALK" giong on I will have to make it this month just to see who hangs who`s B@**s on the wall. Keep up the trash if nothing else it makes a bad day@ work gone with a good laugh ;D ;) :)hey cut nothing out of you yet today??
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

Feb. 12th come one come all to the Saltsdale BANSHEE drags. This will be my last trip if Smoke dont get off his azz and run this thing. What was the point of the poll? Get a timing system or structure the classes fairly or see this thing go down the tubes. Its no secrect Banshees rule the drags, but not everyone has one. :-[
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LE450-RACER#77

What in the hell is going on here? Smoke thinks that he is the fastest thing going on some orange thing & the tribals ,what you guys spent some money. ABOUT TIME !!!! All I got to say is ,smoke go on & trade your sh*t for a grizz & tribals I hope ya'll make cut spend enough money so that he can come play with the big boys in MARCH.

    SEE YA'LL SATURDAY !!!!!!!!!


BETTER BE READY FOR MARCH LADIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dynodon

Chillin,Finally Someone else who feels the same!!!, our four strokes don`t have a chance, especially in such a short run.To be fair to everybody bracket would put everyone on the same playing level. I know the tribals & cut probably didnt want to hear that but face it its the truth. Saltsdale would have a BIGGER & better turn out if it were fair to all ;) ;D ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

Thats right dyno but nobody gives a poop. I dont mind losing against a similiar bike and I dont mind wooping a slow azz banshee like smokes but now people are building stock length full race bikes and the "normal" bikes dont have a chance.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

heck, even my tank ds650 could whoop smoke dogs, I mean Choke dogs@$$,the point they need to hear is four strokes& two strokes cannot be competitive! thats why I have not been there lately,already know a banshee of some sort will win. :-/ ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

chillin I agree with ya about the poll I thought that was unanamuss. I hopefully they do something cause valosta isn't that much farther to go once a month and a lot of peps will start going there. Don't want to see that cause they got a good thing going at salts.
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

BadCompany350

I feel that since heads up classes are necessary at saltsdale because of the lighting system, they could just keep the same classes and spllit the 4-strokes and 2-strokes.
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

dynodon

Badcompany350,I agree they would probably have to keep it heads up with the lights but splitting up the 2 strokes & 4 strokes would be a big improvement, I enjoy going to Saltsdale to watch, not to drag the way it is now [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

#123
first things first lupo you have not done any thing out there  you talk a lot of sh@t about shawn and he   has not sad any thing  he has spanked your a$$  he  has smoked franks a$$ and smoke has spanked both you and frank on my bike  jerry has won on shawns bike and has one over smoke on my bike he one on the tree  it happens it called racing  you have not raced me yet and frank has not raced me yet i come out for fun  but  both you and frank are nothing but full of sh*t  you know what LE your right  I will spend the money and come run with the big boy there are lot of cry babys in full mod :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

yes it was voted on, but i want it to be open for discussion this month during the drivers meeting, so no one says, I don't have a computer and I didn't know.  See guys, gotta cover my a$$, so no one cries over spilt milk.  Chillin, don't hate brotha...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com