THE HUMP IS CLOSED

Started by 95broncoxlt, January 31, 2005, 06:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

dirty1

anybody see who lit the fire?
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

dirty1

nevermind that i just found out who did it.................. anybody wanna choke someone..?
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

95broncoxlt


Little redneck girl

 >:(WHO EVER DID IT,PROBABLY DON'T HAVE A BIKE OR QUAD TO RIDE AND HAS NO BUSINESS BEING OUT THERE. I THINK HE HAS A AZZZZZZZZZZZ KICKINGGGGGGGGGGG COMING!IF YOU HAD SOMETHING TO RIDE YOU WOULD'NT BE ACTING STUPID.YOU WOULD BE RIDING HAVING FUN.INSTEAD YOUR BEING CHILDISH AND STUPID.......
650 CanAM

rubicon500kid

hey im going out there this weekend any one else going
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Little redneck girl

stay away from the aaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooles,I HOPE YOUR NOT 1
650 CanAM

dirty1

well from what i know it was someone on a 350x, a young kid . so if you know a young kid with a 350x, theres your  @#$hole..........
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

rubicon500kid

i think i saw him out there
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

i went out there today and no cops and i saw alot of ppl
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MadMudder

That really sucks... >:(  I haven't even been out there but from the pics it looks really good. One or two little ***** go out there and mess it up for a ton of people. You can't really blame the cops for this either. They are just trying to keep the place in order. The little ********* could show up with his quad on the trailer and say that he is just looking for somewhere to ride just like we would. I wouldn't go back out there for a while. Mabye if we just don't go and break the rules then they will open it back up. :(
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

300exstangboy

Quotei just heard of this place and it close now . we are truly runing out of places to ride.


 I guess I will be moving to West Virginia.. They embrace ATV riders there.. there are some towns that allow peopl to rude ATV's on the main streets of town.
 Florida sucks...

500runner

i hope you can find a job there.  times are tough in W.V or stay in FL and sell your quad for a WAVERUNNER

rubicon500kid

hase any one bin out there im going this weekend when ever i go i see no cops just people on atvs
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

stick_rider

i am going this week end call me 158*68*5102 or 305-216-4932 call me got a group of 8

big-daddy

cops will give you a ticket if you past the canel on the west next to the farmers field. talk to them today. there looking for ppl ride on the north side on the street.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

rubicon500kid

which streat the dirt roads or paved
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

mudsplasher

just letting everyone know i have a new email addy  it is.......ktownhs1978@gmail.com
we have 2-2004 bombadairs 200 rallys 2x4, and 1 -2004 bombadair 330 outlander  4x4  im 45 hubby 58 and son is 10th  grader
soon to b 1 rally and 1 outlander

big-daddy

paved next to the race track and card sound
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Asphaltdragon

Quotejust letting everyone know i have a new email addy  it is.......ktownhs1978@gmail.com


gmail is awesome
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

rubicon500kid

oh ok i dont ride on the street just to croos them from my house but i dont croos  those roads
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

SxFlyer

#46
Riding areas are not the real problem in Florida.  Education IS.  I've never seen such lousy spelling and ignorant speech. Go to school morons. Most of the people posting here are probably the same ones causing alot of the problems with the riding areas as well. Say one thing and then do another when riding in a group with other idiots. Or just stand around and watch it occur.  With such big mouths, try actually doing something next time, instead of pretending to act concerned on this forum.  I see jerks doing stuff all the time and I let them know what a**holes they actually are and that I am going to report them to the authorities.  Surprising how quick they leave when you have actual data on them and TELL them your going to use it. I carry a digital camera and take their picture commiting the deeds.  I have filled out numerous police reports. Not just for irresponsible riding.  For illegal dumping and fires as well.  If you don't make the distinction between them and you, then they assume everybody is doing it and it's OK. Whatever.....ya'll keep on just talking and that will be all you'll be able to do.  Forget being able to ride. But be warned, if I see you f**king up,  I'll stop you, hassle you, take your picture and report you.     ---Have a nice day----  
If it sounds too good to be true it probable is!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com