I have a few questiona about Sand Mt 3-26-06

Started by YFZCutie113, March 28, 2006, 07:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113

Hey I need the name and email address of teh guy that rides the orange #11 Kawi. Please email me @ kamikaziphotos@yahoo.com thank you so much Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

YFZCutie113

Also I need the name of the guy that rides the black #0 hon RT racing is what the front of he bike says i also have pics of you!! thanks Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Mrs.Nightbreed

Contact Blindkeata about the orange #11 and RTR380 about the #0

YFZCutie113

thanks chick!! i now know the name of the guy that rides the kawi lol i just need his email addy and also i ned to know the name and email addy of the guy that rides the white #12 yam yfz please get back to me yall i have pics of you guys thanks brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Hondarider22

were you only taking pics of the tt race? or did you get any of the mx? if you did let me know if there is any of a #1 honda dirt bike or a #26 white yfz


thanks  :)

01ZX12R

Steve Brandi tried to get a pic of you but the camera kept jamming LOL. just playin bro. Brandi you can email me at Kaw1262@aol.com  I have the white #12 YFZ.  JT and Steve thanx for the hook up on the arms. Well I found a little corrosion on the inside of the on/off switch and just cleaned it up and that seems to have taken care of the little shutting off problem I was having in the last race. So hopefully I will be able to catch back up to you Steve in the next race.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

YFZCutie113

No i didn't get any of the MX track but next time i come out there i will try anyone who wants pics just post on here or email me @ yfzcutie113@yahoo.com and tell me your name bike # and color and kind of bike thanks everyoen Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

YFZCutie113

#77 No i didn't get any of you i am sorry !! Do you race the TT races very race?? I am gonna be @ the next race would you like me take some pics of you?? If ya would please email me @ yfzcutie113@yahoo.com thank you!!
                     Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

YFZCutie113

Darion I need you email address so i can send your pics to you!! So if anyone has Darion# 11 orange kawi email address if you could please pass it along to me i would greatly apperciate it thank guys Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

YFZCutie113

Nevermind I now have Darion's email address Thanks anyways Brandi ;D
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

RTR_380/450R

I race the #0 quad that day in Expert.  It was also raced in the beginner class by a friend of mine.

email is    jason.todd@alanjay.com
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

blindkaeta

Its Dorian and the e-mail is dthomas332@cfl.rr.com  Thanks