LT-R 450 (Honda250ex's)

Started by 2006YFZ450, March 28, 2006, 12:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Toomey on March 28, 2006, 09:02:18 PM
You guys might have nice quads, but you have weird names!  :o

Yeah, I commented on that before and the response I got is that the names are Italian so that makes it okay...I have never heard the name "Besim" or "Sinan" in my life. Sounds weird to me in a comical sort of way lol.

Joedirt

Why does it take 4 pages to compliment a new Quad?

Why do 14 year olds have bikes grown men are still mastering?


Why do I care?

Anytime you wanna darga race in a mud pit against my Grizzy I will be glad to help...HA HA.. ;)

Nice bike..
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

rappy350

is that really there name I thought those were just crazy nick names
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Hondarider22

no those are there real names  :P

WOODY_450r

BESIM BALLA!!!!!  :D

I think its a pretty cool name :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22

man besim only if you played basket ball.... :P

Joedirt

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on March 28, 2006, 09:25:09 PM
Quote from: Toomey on March 28, 2006, 09:02:18 PM
You guys might have nice quads, but you have weird names!  :o

Yeah, I commented on that before and the response I got is that the names are Italian so that makes it okay...I have never heard the name "Besim" or "Sinan" in my life. Sounds weird to me in a comical sort of way lol.



Does not sound Italian at all.......
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

backinsaddle

Besim and Sinan...middle eastern...turkish/pakastani....that would be my guess

Yamaha72

Quote from: backinsaddle on March 30, 2006, 10:15:16 PM
Besim and Sinan...middle eastern...turkish/pakastani....that would be my guess

Hell yea there is no italian in those names, just some wanna be's.......
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Ida_Mann

they are the names that their parents gave them,,,,what's the big deal?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."