West Palm Riding

Started by itsmsmechanic2u, January 10, 2005, 08:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKota

Well thanks to work I miss everything!  [smiley=Angry.gif]

customrubicon

Chris,

I will try to ride with you during the week. We can ride probably thursday. I will call you later this week.

Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DaKota


tvman

Hey Tony:

Are you ready to go riding this Saturday...I think some other people want to join us...I sent you a PM..

tvman

DaKota

I'll see if I can call in saturday and join you guys I dunno though.  ;D

customrubicon

I am was planning on going to RR this weekend but the 12th is my anniversary. I think that I should take her out somewhere other than RR. I do not know if I will be riding this weekend or not but I will be going to MS&G.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Tony,
where are you going to ride this week
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

Robert,
 
We will be riding close to my house. It is about an hour and fifteen minutes from you. It would be great if you could ride with us. I lost my nextel and should have a new one Weds. I will PM you with my other cell #. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Alright sounds good either ill call you or let me know when yall are going riding.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

RnkOutlaw

This weekend I might being going out to the big cypress depending on the V-day thing. But I have to get my bike registered out there first. But if your riding this week and Im out of class im down to go.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

tvman

Tony:

I saw alot of bikes out there at Jog/Belvedere again this weekend....

It looks like alot of people want to ride this Saturday..maybe we can stay local and have some fun. I'm in for a new place and Wilburz and some others want to ride..C'mon dude...

Tell the MRS. I said Happy Anniversary..

tvman

customrubicon

Tvman,

Deb said thank you !!  I would like to ride this weekend but it would have to be Sunday.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

DaKota

Tony,
           I could call in work sunday probably and tell them im not feeling well and go out and ride hahahah. It'll work!  ;D

customrubicon

Dakota, You sound like your getting sick on Sunday. I am ready to ride tomorrow just waiting for a phone call. I will call you tomorrow after 12 noon.

Wilburz, Pleas give me a call. You have a PM.

Later Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DaKota

Hell yeah ima call in it will work perfect cause if we going out in the morning thats what time I go in about 9:30 so i call them around 8 and tell them im not feeling well  ;D

RnkOutlaw

Hey Tony Ill call you later and let you know
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

Well all that could not make it. We had a great ride. Dakota got wet and dirty. I got stuck all the way to the frame. Thank God for winches. I hope to ride Sunday. It would nice to get a group together. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DaKota

Yes we had a good time well I did I really like it out there, nice place to ride. Wish more people could have made it. Custom got stuck very good thank god for a tree around us or we where screwed. Well see you guys sunday im ready to ride again just hope it aint cold I wanna play in the mud again  ;D

wilburz

me and 8up gonna ride there tonight around 6:30.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

tvman

Hey Wilburz:

See you out there tomorrow in RPB..

I'll be there around 11am..

tvman

02YamahaBigBear400

hey guys if you plan on riding out there monday or wednesday coming up count me in. i can ride after 12pm. i didn't know you guys were riding during the week.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Patriot

Hey guys I live in Royal Palm, where is the location that you all ride at?  I have a friend who I ride with who lives off of lantana and I had him check to see if he could find  the spot but he couldnt.  Do you think that I can get some directions?

Thanks a lot it has been a while since we have been riding.

DaKota

Yamaha PM me bro I can ride either mond or wens. Me and my friend are probably gonna go out there on Monday so pm me with a phone number or something and I'll let you know.

DaKota

Ok well I am going sunday I got the day off I let my boss know and she let me have it off so im for sure going to be there. Yamaha again I can ride monday this week only! I have to work wednesday now because I took off sunday. So pm me if you want to ride. TIME TO RIDE SUNDAY suppose to be like 72 or 74 degrees out time to get muddyyy!  8)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com