I think I've found "THE ONE"

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, March 28, 2006, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

well ladies....

after months of my complaints about not being able to find a guy to respect a woman I think I've found a man who respects a "Real" woman & understands that real women have curves.... and the best part is that we met because of this site !!!!
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Kodiaklover


FORD4X4GIRL

i can't tell you how well i get taken care of..... plus he loves the outdoors stuff just as much as i do ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

SkyHighT100

This site seems to be pretty good for meeting great people.. even significant others. I met mine here over two years ago, we will be having our 2yr anniversary in May :) Good luck with the new beau too... its always nice to find someone who treats you just how you want to be treated, or at least better then the rest have treated you. Just dont let him slip up or he'll have to get an atvflorida beatdown, lol ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on March 28, 2006, 01:51:39 PM
Just dont let him slip up or he'll have to get an atvflorida beatdown, lol ;)

Sky-

It's so funny you say that because I think everyone on here would be some of the first people to know if that day ever comes... I wouldn't so much call this a 'new' relationship... Let's just say that for months I never realized what a great guy I had right in front of me... Plus I think EVERYONE on here knows him ! LOL  :-[
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

SkyHighT100

Thats cool, sometimes it takes a while to realize what you have sitting in front of you. And sometimes it never happens at all unfortunately. Glad that everyones happy, its always a good thing, hehe :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

qt314nfla

Sky I like your line on the atvflorida beat down.  That's just plain funny. 

With that said what's this guys screen?  If there's another one off the market I want to know.

Glad a few of you have met someone on here.  Maybe since the site is growing there's another one still out there.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: QT314 on March 28, 2006, 09:31:01 PM
With that said what's this guys screen?  If there's another one off the market I want to know.

Glad a few of you have met someone on here.  Maybe since the site is growing there's another one still out there.

TRX_350_On_The_Rack : aka Sean !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

qt314nfla

Congratulations.  Glad another 2 member were put together on here.  Screw match.com.....we have atvflorida.com.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: QT314 on April 02, 2006, 06:52:32 PM
Congratulations.  Glad another 2 member were put together on here.  Screw match.com.....we have atvflorida.com.

I agree.... forget DR Phil !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Bigscrb15

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 29, 2006, 02:55:08 PM
Quote from: QT314 on March 28, 2006, 09:31:01 PM
With that said what's this guys screen?  If there's another one off the market I want to know.

Glad a few of you have met someone on here.  Maybe since the site is growing there's another one still out there.

TRX_350_On_The_Rack : aka Sean !

Haven't seen him post in awhile. Good guy though, met him last year at holeylands. ooops, im posting in the ladies lounge again, oh well.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on April 02, 2006, 09:23:21 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 29, 2006, 02:55:08 PM
Quote from: QT314 on March 28, 2006, 09:31:01 PM
With that said what's this guys screen?  If there's another one off the market I want to know.

Glad a few of you have met someone on here.  Maybe since the site is growing there's another one still out there.

TRX_350_On_The_Rack : aka Sean !

Haven't seen him post in awhile. Good guy though, met him last year at holeylands. ooops, im posting in the ladies lounge again, oh well.


yea we went out to holeylands yesterday... we are going to go to C & R this weekend.... He's been quite on here for a while since he doesn't have a computer/desk job anymore ! He said he misses everyone though !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

J.D.

The only thing that's better than a curve is a curve with a MUDHOLE in the middle of it   .... :-*
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com