Area 51

Started by LTZ400ApK, January 16, 2005, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

shoot, you can duck tape my eyes ! Looks like a great time, cool pics. can I come.hu..hu..hu can I hu!!
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Hey Scoot I'm headed out there now on my new bike come on and bring that shinny new black thing

 I'll take some pics

              Triple R
Vet -A  FTR H/S

Chuck_Norris

QuoteHey Scoot I'm headed out there now on my new bike come on and bring that shinny new black thing

 I'll take some pics

              Triple R

I wanna go!!

DaKota

Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drools  [smiley=Clown.gif]

Thrasher

Quoteim down for the blind fold as long as i get there ;D

then mark the spot on yer gps when noone is looking...and still keep it to yerself...

(where is it!)

are there any little green guys out there?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

blueyfz450

PLEASE,PLEASE CAN I GO,I WOULD LIKE TO BRING MY WIFE & 5YR OLD SON,CAN I CAMP THERE ? I HAVE A 26' INCLOSED TRAILER,WILL OFFER TO PICK U UP & HAUL UR BIKES OUT THERE BLIND FOLDED WITH U DRIVIN MY RIG !
PLEASE CALL 954 205 4939 CHRIS
THANKX
YAMAHA CREW CHRIS BETTY JUSTIN  [smiley=drive.gif]
YAHAMA CREW

susieblazer

 

              YESSIRREE........ BEEN GOING THERE SINCE 1981....USED TO BE ABLE TO CAMP WAY BACK THEN... BUT NO MORE...LOVE THE NAKED LADY PIT........  :o AND A GREAT MEAL AT CHICKEN KING TO TOP OFF A GOOD RIDE .....UMMMMM HUMMMMMMMM ....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

bbf

when are we going my atv is pack

Old_School

I don't call that place area 51 but I know where it's at. Last time I went about 2 months ago the cop gave us a warning and said in the near future they're going to write tickets cause the land owners are complaining. That pit in the pics is nice but I like the other one (big burm on one end and dual jump on the other). That place rocks but just too long of a drive for me to only ride for a day.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

LT-R450ApK

#34
yeah they've been cracking down on riders lately,gonna have to wait for things to cool off before we can go again >:(

btw:this is LTZ400ApK
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com