Main Menu

jet kits

Started by 03 mojave, March 27, 2006, 08:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

03 mojave

what is better a K&N jet kit or FMF jet kit
03 mojave

TRX450R_Racer

The brand really doesn't matter. They all come with jets and needles.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

svtbolt04

People say to stay away from Dynojet..Thats just what I have heard.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Da_Mtg_Man

I've been working on my jetting and have done a lot of research and talked to alot of people. Almost everyone is telling me to use OEM jets.
DJ, K&N and others are different. For instance, a DJ 128 is the same as an OEM 135.
I'm using OEM like everyone is telling me to do.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

ppark350se

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 27, 2006, 10:11:49 PM
I've been working on my jetting and have done a lot of research and talked to alot of people. Almost everyone is telling me to use OEM jets.
DJ, K&N and others are different. For instance, a DJ 128 is the same as an OEM 135.
I'm using OEM like everyone is telling me to do.

how do you get diffrent size oem jets? and then how do you know what size to run?
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Bigscrb15

you can buy them from the dealer for a couple bucks each. you just gotta experiment for the size.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."