I rode Ocala National Forest (Big Scrub) this weekend

Started by Raptor660R, March 27, 2006, 08:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor660R

We camped out friday night, it got like 35 degrees at night so we had to get in the trucks and crank up the heaters, the girls hated the cold. So we camped out on friday night and rode all Saturday. It was the BEST riding I have ever done BY FAR. It was amazing, there were trails that we were in 4th gear just flying, we literly were going all out there, it was amazing. When we were racing through the trails we were riding my Raptor 660, a Raptor 350 and a 06' YFX 450. It was intense and well worth the cold night because the day was absolutly perfect. It couldn't have been a better day. I highly reccomend "The Big Scrub" It was awsome. Then Sunday we went to Mud Fest on 714 which is also called PlantBamboo, that was fun, it was $10 a person to get in, and small but it was fun.
02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's

eric

Glad you had fun at Scrub. I rode 5 miles east of their Saturday with 2 friends. Weather was awesome and yet there weren't that many people riding? You can definitely get some speed on them wide trails ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com