Main Menu

WHY!!!

Started by Honda250ex, March 24, 2006, 03:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

I am freaken tyred from people smoking Blunts, cigerits, cigars, and joints!
Cuz they get lung cancer and they start sewing the cigerit company. Thats like me sewing Hustler because I got carpul-tunul.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dr.Dirt

crotch pad virtually eliminates "Monkey Butt".

svtbolt04

Quote from: Honda250ex on March 24, 2006, 03:35:13 AM
I am freaken tyred from people smoking Blunts, cigerits, cigars, and joints!
Cuz they get lung cancer and they start sewing the cigerit company. Thats like me sewing Hustler because I got carpul-tunul.

Why dont you just say your Larry the cable guy and I would believe you.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Southern4x4

Quote from: Honda250ex on March 24, 2006, 03:35:13 AM
I am freaken tyred from people smoking Blunts, cigerits, cigars, and joints!
Cuz they get lung cancer and they start sewing the cigerit company. Thats like me sewing Hustler because I got carpul-tunul.
wtf
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Southern4x4 on March 24, 2006, 12:22:10 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on March 24, 2006, 03:35:13 AM
I am freaken tyred from people smoking Blunts, cigerits, cigars, and joints!
Cuz they get lung cancer and they start sewing the cigerit company. Thats like me sewing Hustler because I got carpul-tunul.
wtf

YEA............This is BS :Wacko.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

svtbolt04

Question is... Why would you post this in the kids forum.. I know your a kid, but for god sakes, your not even old enough to watch the show when it airs on t.v.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Honda250ex

yea I herd it from larry the cable guy what I want to see is that movie health inspector!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WARRIOR350

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 24, 2006, 01:14:50 PM
Question is... Why would you post this in the kids forum.. I know your a kid, but for god sakes, your not even old enough to watch the show when it airs on t.v.
Hey whats wrong with Larry the cable guy?

Honda250ex

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 24, 2006, 03:42:34 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 24, 2006, 01:14:50 PM
Question is... Why would you post this in the kids forum.. I know your a kid, but for god sakes, your not even old enough to watch the show when it airs on t.v.
Hey whats wrong with Larry the cable guy?

idk but he is the MAN
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mikeE36

seriously, your an idiot. first off, people choose to smoke.

and why post this. ? i vote BAN

kfx400rob

i think smoking is retarted however im pretty sure this has been posted before and wtf does larry the cable guy have to do with anything?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

WARRIOR350

Quote from: kfx400rob on March 25, 2006, 12:22:39 AM
i think smoking is retarted however im pretty sure this has been posted before and wtf does larry the cable guy have to do with anything?
Yeah, i dont know?

Southern4x4

i just got backf rom seeing it it WAS FUNNY but not as funny as i expected :(
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350

it looked kinda stupid

Southern4x4

You agree, through your use of this ATVFlorida.com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not only humorous, but legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this ATVFlorida.com forum.
also WHY(TITLE)MUST HE POST USELESS NON MAKING SENSE THINGS
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350

hey, i thought it would be funny, and i am goin to see it but i dont really think its story looks that great... :'(

Chevy1500z71

umm... yea i dont think making another name is gona smooth things over with the mods... didnt you have to delete the cookies in order to make a second name?

Southern4x4

Quote from: pulling_out_yamahas on March 26, 2006, 02:40:01 PM
well guys you got your wish ::)

I got banned for the 5th time 1 more and I am DONE :'(

HONDA250EX ;)
umm hey thats like breaking into the site  :o
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Chevy1500z71

i think that when they ban you for a while, its not so you can just make a new name and use that :-\

svtbolt04

You know they can I.P. ban you.. Meaning they ban your Internet Provider's address to your computer.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Southern4x4

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 26, 2006, 10:59:53 PM
You know they can I.P. ban you.. Meaning they ban your Internet Provider's address to your computer.
MODS HERES AN IDEA SO HE WONT CREATE A NEW NAME ;D
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350

Why did he get banned so much....wait....let me guess, lots and lots of posts..?...Or innapropriate stuff, or mabe the moderators were having fun in their office and decided to kick people off for laughs..."Hey Bob, I"m about to totally ban this kid, he wont cause anymore trouble..."Ha ha ha, man Bill, you crack me up, lets go get some cofee and try to ban Warrior350 later this afternoon."

klutchbuster400

lol
its not like that warrior350. see what happens is they all dress up in different costumes, and from their they start playing water polo. and who ever loses has to ban the member of the costume they are wearing ;)


i've met one of em (arent i cool now)lol and its funny who they know form the site, if they dont like you then you'll know ;)