ATTENTION: THE COLLIER COUNTY COMMISSION HAS BEEN MOVED

Started by lswjth2, March 24, 2006, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

FOLKS: The collier county commission meeting has been moved to 4/11. Tuesday

americanhighlander

Quote from: americanhighlander on March 24, 2006, 06:11:39 PM
Sounds like waiting time is hard part.  ;)

Well the good part about that at least,
you can setup more protesters to show up in bigger
numbers to have more time to setup.(See what i mean about that?)

And at least two events won't go off at sameday
the one down south fla,and one here in live oak.  :)

At least your atv battle protest plans can expand
more people a head of time.
(The more of  wait,The more people show up in big huge numbers).







They must delay it again!!!
This the third time they've done it..

At least your plans can give enough time more people
show up for protest on apirl 14 2006.

(So keep us updated if any plans changed)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

OffroadSS350

ill be there I rode 40 miles in the picayune today and it cost me $50 thanks to FWC in the middle of no where but it sure was fun
'05 F-150 4x4 on Swamperz
'06 Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4
'98 Suzuki Quadrunner 500 4x4 on 28x12.5 Outlaws FOR SALE 3k obo PM me for info pics..

Eworm

This should give us just a little more time to get more people out there!!!! So lets show up!!!!

Why was it moved Rick?? I will call you tonight.......

lswjth2

Hi Eworm. I met with the assistant county manager on Friday,and he told me that the lawyers were negotiating? and thats all he would say. I did show him the presentation i was going to show, and he was very impressed. Trust me when in tell you that things are beginning to happen. State Rep Mike DAvis is asking for an ammendment to the state budget of 38,000,000 to give the money back tp the feds and kick them out of picayune. Call leo and ask him to forward you the e-mails i sent him. Let's see what happens. I will stay in touch. Meanwhile , i need you to motivate the people. You are awesome at doing that. We neeed to hammer the governors office. You know how to reach me...Rick

qt314nfla

I'm going to put this on my schedule tomorrow when I get to the office.  With some rearranging I should be able to make the 2 hour trip down.  If there's anyone else in the Sarasota area that would like to carpool let me know.

svtbolt04

Just pointing somthing out... But did you see the new recreational facility going up on livingston? You can see it from I-75 and I believe it has enough baseball diamonds being put up to give everyone in the city a place to play it seems.
I wonder if they considered putting in a motocross track..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com