Main Menu

Bubba

Started by bigscrub79, March 13, 2006, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

Bubba's sister, who was pregnant, was in a bad car accident which caused her to fall into a deep coma. After nearly seven months, she awakened and saw that she was no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asked the doctor about  her baby.

The doctor replied, "Ma'am, you had twins - a boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thought to herself, "Oh, no! Not Bubba; he's an idiot!"

Expecting the worst, she asked the doctor, "What did he name the girl?"

"Denise," the doctor answered.



The new mother said, "Wow! That's a beautiful name! I guess I was wrong about my brother. I really like the name Denise."

Then she asked the doctor, "What's the boy's name?"

The doctor replied, "De-nephew."
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Honda250ex

he was really stupid :D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

geektrx

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com