where to ride near Spring Hill

Started by blkhonda06, March 23, 2006, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blkhonda06

Hello everyone, I am new here. I am from and am currently living in Connecticut. I am a local on out atv site up here called northeastatvers.com feel free to visit our site! Anyway, I am set to go on vacation down there in Spring Hill Florida and I wanna bring my quad (2006 Honda Rancher AT). is there any good places to ride around there? ANy help would me most useful.

Thanks,

Jerry

ATF450

06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

blkhonda06

thanks ATF 450, how bout anything down near Bradenton ?

dhutt

There is NOT A PLACE IN SITE @BRADENTON unless you like riding in subdivisions, or condos anymore. Theres really only croom or ocala, and If I had to choose , go to Ocala.
2001 Honda 400ex

ATF450

If you want a short drive go to Croom :P  An hour ride + to Ocala  8).
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

duroc825

Plenty of places to ride around  Spring Hill. Unfortuantely none of them are legal places! They are  closing them off one by one (noise complaints, too much traffic, illegal dumping, gunfire, general idiots, etc,)

geektrx

croom in b'sville

if you don't mind going an hour north to ocala there are a lot more places to ride like scrub/delancy/rodman/eurka dam
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com