The Grizz

Started by Shotgun, February 03, 2005, 09:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun

Did the Grizz pass away into the great beyond?  :'(

eric

Don't think so, saw him listed as online earlier today. The site just wouldn't be the same without him :'( Maybe he's in hibernation. Grizzlies like to sleep through the winter you know..kidding Grizz...lol  Besides we need him to be our fearless leader for Rodman V ;D

Shotgun

#2
Someone needs to take charge of the next rodman ride, the wife and I want to go, but the grizz or somebody has to take control, it looks like a cluster F***.

Redgrizzly660

#3
Sorry guys I fell off my ladder on friday and hurt my ribs pretty bad so I have been only reading. On  friday after work my truck blew a head gasket so i could not go to River Ranch that weekend . I had to go shopping to buy a new truck . I bought a new 2005  F450 super duty  12 ft flat bed dump. I had to move the tool box from one truck to the other I got some  help from SK8RDUDE to mount the tool box back on the new one. Thanks Gerold.

The Grizz

budman

Oh, you were reading? did you hurt your fingers? can't type? Somebody else started the Rodman V list, so now the rangers will go after him...lol
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

sk8r_dude

Boy, the Grizz can't get any rest. This darn work is eating up valueable riding time! Congrats on the new truck. Its a true mobile office befitting the Grizz.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunkĀ 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

Thrumud

Grizz, post some pics of the new truck.  Let us see !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Redgrizzly660

My work truck 2005 F 450  flat bed dump w/ power stroker

budman

Nice..... with that dump bed, you can unload those bikes REALLY quick now.... ;D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Redgrizzly660

I needed a tail gate so I had my ATVFLORIDA sign

sk8r_dude

05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunkĀ 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Redgrizzly660

The truck taking a dump

budman

Where's the pile of bikes?
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

GaryinSeffner

sweet rig GRIZZ :o

but does that mean more work and less riding now? ???

[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

MadMudder

#15
I don't get it ??? I'm glad you got a new truck but why when all you would have had to do was replace the head gasket? Or was the truck pretty old? Well anyway hope you get well soon and i'm with budman, those bikes will unload themselves now. ;D
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Redgrizzly660

QuoteI don't get it ??? I'm glad you got a new truck but why when all you would have had to do was replace the head gasket? Or was the truck pretty old? Well anyway hope you get well soon and i'm with budman, those bikes will unload themselves now. ;D

I had my truck 13 years and had to put 1 motor 3 tranny a bunch of alternators and batteries It was time for me to get a new tuck.

big-daddy

Now you need to do the same with that Nextel phone of yours.  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com