can anyone ride on 2 wheels (on the same side)?

Started by pkeeney, March 23, 2006, 09:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkeeney

I was curious, can anyone ride on 2 wheels on the left or right side?  If so, any pics of vids?
My true passion lies elsewhere...

You can call me Aaron Burr, from the way I'm droppin' Hamiltons.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

No pics or vids but it can be done. I usually do it in a u-turn turn really hard to one side and as you apex the turn throw your weight to the outside and it will come up the trick from there is using your weight and front tires to keep it up.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Hollywood on March 23, 2006, 04:00:01 PM
No pics or vids but it can be done. I usually do it in a u-turn turn really hard to one side and as you apex the turn throw your weight to the outside and it will come up the trick from there is using your weight and front tires to keep it up.

or just ride in the same tracks as Steve and eventually you will smack a tree ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i can but in the pic i have i have no helmet on! ??? bad bad me! i should be punished! :box.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Toomey

On our Recon it's very easy to do.  I usually do it standing up, and you use the front tires to teeter totter it and keep it balanced.  I think it's preety easy.  If one end is alot wider than the other though, it will probably be harder.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

rubicon500kid

Quote from: Toomey on March 23, 2006, 06:03:22 PM
On our Recon it's very easy to do.  I usually do it standing up, and you use the front tires to teeter totter it and keep it balanced.  I think it's preety easy.  If one end is alot wider than the other though, it will probably be harder.
lol yea my moms recon is the same way iw as just doing it about 2 mins i did it on  the way to where i play football lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

2006YFZ450

#7
Yea it's easy if you can keep your balance.  I can go for miles if nothngs in my way ;)

I was wondering if I could still do Bicycles with my +2 A-Arms and wider Axle.  But I managed to pull one off at SM but man is it fun 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

DZ 350

i can go on one side and pull a wheelie out of it, its fun, but i don't have any pics of me doing it :'(
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

klutchbuster400

i can do it, go in the vid section and look for "playing with dreth" you'll see him do it once or twice ;)

Toomey

I'm preety sure it's not to good for the bearings though.  It won't kill them but it'll probably wear them a little more if you do it all the time. 
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Miami450R

i got an old vid of me doin em obn the blaster. and i got a new vid of me on my 416. but its on the street n no helmet....so cant. i got a pic tho. from on the blaster ill post wen i get on other comp.i like to bicycle and pull it up to a wheelie. get some one wheeled riding action goin on. :)
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Chevy1500z71

if the pick has u with no helmet then just throw 1 on in photoshop or scrible your head out in paint

driver400ex

i have done it before but when i went for it a second time i broke my arm

MachineDog

I've been working on this for awhile with my rancher, it's easy to floor it in a turn and get it up but the 550lb weight can easilly overpower me so it's hard trying to keep it balanced more than a foot off the ground. Prolly be easier though doing it at the lake, been tryin' in our backyard. ^_^
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

SkremenGSXR

No pics but sure can do it with no problem.... ;)
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

FoxHondaRider

my friend can ride for miles around turns and all doing a bicycle on his ATV.  my brother can ride for a little bit and i still can't do it ha ha
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Hondabeefast

here is a pic of my lil bro doing one on his recon
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

quadracer1992

fsterthanmydad92 can do it no problem, he was even turning on 2 wheels. I still cant figure out how he does it so easily.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com