Quad nights at bithlo...

Started by DCR_Marcus14, March 23, 2006, 12:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCR_Marcus14

I rode at bithlo wednesday night 3/22 and sue told me that starting april 6th they are gonna start quad nights, and thursdays. The first day is gonna be from 4-8 PM and change to 4-10 PM if they get good enough turnouts. So show up on that night and ride to show them how many quads are out there. I had alot of fun there wednesday, the track flows alot smoother now and the jumps are the same size but easier clear, the track held up all night to my suprise.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

SkyHighT100

Sounds good to me. If I am up and running I just might have to take a ride out there :) Thanks for the info!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Honda328i

Sounds great!  What are the rates there and what is the track(s) like to ride?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

Heres a site that might help you get a better idea of what Bithlo has to offer. There arent many pictures up yet, looks like they are workin on it though.

http://www.bithlomotorsports.com
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

53yfz450

im going to talk to my dad about it. as soon as my wrist heals i will try and be there.


hey jesse this brings back memories ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

Sounds good to me! I should be out there for the first one! If it's good, I'll keep coming for sure!

tony pitts

were gonna try to be there also to support quad night . its hard during the week it takes us about 3 hours to get there but its a fun track.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

T2

I will be there, I been waiting a long time for quads only night, dont have to worry about Dirtbikes landing on me. Hopefully we can get a good turnout so they will keep it open. SO LETS GET SOME QUADS out there. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Blue160

i need to get some practice first since i just got it but that is fairly close to me so i may bring the raptor 350 out to race. I looked on the site but did not see where it said anything about quads, although i may have missed it. thanks
Jason
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
2002 Kawasaki Lakota 300
2004 Suzuki Quadsport 250

53yfz450

well now that i think about it its going to be pretty hard to drive 2 hours there on a school night. i think for most of us it would be better if it where on friday. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

I like how bithlo goes from hating quads to liking quads. I guess they realize after there ftr race that there was as many quads as bikes and finally a little light went off in there head
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com