hardrock 3/26

Started by Hondarider22, March 21, 2006, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

Im thinking about heading out to hardrock this sunday if im free....anybody else gonna be there? ???

53yfz450

if your free. what are the girls all over you. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

wasnt thinking of that but i will need to check that too but i play hockey on sundays, so i dont think i have a game this weekend but have to make sure...  8)

Ex Racer

  I have been wanting to go, just need someone to go with. I may be free sunday, but I won't know for a couple of days. It has been a long time since I have ridden anything very technical, so I may have some rust to knock off!!
2006 LTR, CB, deleted air box lid, baffle........

yamaha350r

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 21, 2006, 09:38:59 PM
if your free. what are the girls all over you. :P


ahahaha jake that is funny girls all over alan :D




jkin

Hondarider22

awesome! you have a ltr 450? hopefully me and my brother (#26yfz) and woodyraptor will be able to make it out, but ya if u can make it then come on out, it should be fun!  8)

Hondarider22

ay tom..... just remember, i dont think the ladys are gonna like the smell of those doritos in ur breath!  :D   :D  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

yamaha350r


Hondarider22

me? look up buddy ^^^^^^  :D i cant get over that

Ex Racer

  Yeah, I have only been able to ride it for 5-7 hours in ONF. The forest is cool, and big, but I am already looking for something more techincal!! I used to MX and TT 10-12 years ago, but that is also the last time (until recently) that I have ridden anything serioulsy. I will have to knock some rust off !!  I will try to be there.
2006 LTR, CB, deleted air box lid, baffle........

Hondarider22

ya hopefully i will see you, ive only seen the ltr a couple times at dade city, maybe ill finally get a up close look  8) if i go, i will be in a dark grey ford f150 pulling an inclosed black trailer with a honda crf 250r and a white yfz and maybe a raptor 660  8)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com