wheres besim?

Started by mikeE36, March 18, 2006, 08:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on March 20, 2006, 08:13:08 PM
My pizza's are Italian. I want an oven.  8)
so r my pata noddles 8)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

yamaha350r

Quote from: woodyraptor on March 20, 2006, 08:40:45 PM
hey hey dont be mean!!!!!....he was racing a 300ex.....come on thats a tough challenge!!!!!

j/p besim...god job in the race    sounds like you had fun

lol

2006YFZ450

Well I got 1st but If I overlapped him then I would be a true Winner ;)

I still one guys.  Why dont more you Quaders come out and race :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

rappy350

I would love to race sandmountain...........but it is too lon of a drive.
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

WOODY_450r

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 21, 2006, 06:26:38 AM
Well I got 1st but If I overlapped him then I would be a true Winner ;)

I still one guys.  Why dont more you Quaders come out and race :-\
I would of been more than happy to come out there and race you but i had too work and saturday i went to supercross in orlando so i couldnt go.....plus i didnt even know they had a race that dau
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com