Sand Mountain Race Mar. 26 Roll Call

Started by YFZCutie113, March 14, 2006, 10:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113

Who's gonna be there i am looking for new people to take pics of !!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

LE450-RACER#77

Not sure who you have been taking pics of but I will be there.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

wild bears couldnt keep me away ;) and i love the camera ;)

Pyrice4

I would love to race but I dont know where sand mountain is or any of the details, Can someone update me???

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

I should be there. I missed the last one :'(
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

I will be there since I missed the last race.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

Im there!  Hopefully we can get about 15 in Expert this time! Good times!

YFZ CUTIE-  LE charges for pictures because he is so sexy!!!!

I got your "happy pants" boy!!!!!!!!
Inside joke!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i will try to be there to race as long as i can get my bike back together in time! :'(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

My HAPPY PANTS !!!!!!!!  HA !!!!!!  I GOT YOUR BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Outside joke.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

#10
So lemme get this... YOU GUYS WEARING EACH OTHERS PANTS? Your probably wearing each others panties... err, I mean titey whiteys too :D

THAT'S A JOKE THAT'S BLAP SMACK IN THE MIDDLE!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

......there are some visuals that I could do without :o



We will probably be there too  :)

dreth

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on March 15, 2006, 04:52:51 PM
Im there!  Hopefully we can get about 15 in Expert this time! Good times!

YFZ CUTIE-  LE charges for pictures because he is so sexy!!!!

I got your "happy pants" boy!!!!!!!!
Inside joke!



im running with yall in the expert class and the vet class ;)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Pyrice4

This sucks, I have no clue were to start

tony pitts

are yall talking about mx or tt racing cause there website shows tt racing on the 26 and mx on the 19 we would like to run the mx  but would like to know that they are going to have a decent quad turn. out dont want to drive 3 hours if they dont.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

They race TT every 2 weeks but practice mx every week.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

ratsrepus

  I want to race at this track. where is it at?
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

Ride1Rob

The track is located in Ft. Meade. If you go the website that was posted a few post above there's a map. Hope this helps.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 15, 2006, 10:35:35 PM
So lemme get this... YOU GUYS WEARING EACH OTHERS PANTS? Your probably wearing each others panties... err, I mean titey whiteys too :D

THAT'S A JOKE THAT'S BLAP SMACK IN THE MIDDLE!

Steve doesnt like it when I wear his panties!!! Cause I look better in them than he does! 

Dreth-  Would love to have you in Expert!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

tony pitts

the question was are yall talking about mx racing or tt racing
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

dreth


tony pitts

what about the 19 are there many quads that race the motocross track we have only been there once on a practice weekend .there were a few quads there that day and im just trying to find a race to take my son to where there will be at least 5 quads on the gate
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

400EX

2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

YFZCutie113

Well My name is Brandi !!! If any of yall want em to take pics of you tell me your number and what kind of bike and color and ill give you a price sheet and we can go from there!!! you can email me @ yfzcutie113@yahoo.com or you can instant message me @ yfzcutie113 thanks guys!1 and gals!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan