Rodman/Salt Springs Sat. 1/29

Started by Hollywood, January 27, 2005, 12:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

I am going down with a buddy for the day Saturday either to Rodman or the trails around 314/88 maybe even Delancy area anyone else want to go?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

bbf

i would like to but the bike is down

Honda328i

QuoteI am going down with a buddy for the day Saturday either to Rodman or the trails around 314/88 maybe even Delancy area anyone else want to go?

I'm in need of a ride, where are you meeting up and when?  I gotta test my latest mod.  ;D

--Steve
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

AutoTek

Sounds like fun. Where and when were you planning on meeting.

eric

Never been to 314/88. If that's near Ida's I heard the trails are good and there is a small claypit to play in to?

Hollywood

My plan is to be at 314/88 around 9:00 Saturday morning and may head up around Delancy later in the day if the weather holds out.

Eric- Yea that's the trails near Ida's place. Plenty of stuff around there.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

Forecast- Saturday: Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 65. East wind between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.


Good enough for me. May get a little wet in the morning but that will keep the dust down for later in the day. I'm there come rain or shine.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

CBR250R

I have not been riding since the start of hunting season. I've never been to that area. Where do you park? Are you still on for 9am?
89 250R

AutoTek

I'll be there around 8:30 or so.. See you then

Quad32x

Sounds  like  a  plan  but  cant  get  there  till  about  11:00  or  12:00.  Whats  everybody  driveing  and  where  do  you  park ? ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

AutoTek

I'll be in a blue and grey chevy pickup,lots of rust on the roof and riding a green v-force.. make a left on hwy 88 from 314..
go a couple of hundred yards ,will see a small clearing on left

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteI'll be in a blue and grey chevy pickup,lots of rust on the roof and riding a green v-force.. make a left on hwy 88 from 314..
go a couple of hundred yards ,will see a small clearing on left

Depending on which way you're coming in. Turn south on 88 from 314, go about 300-400yds and you'll see a clearing on the east side of the road. park there.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Honda328i

I'll be there about 8:30 to 9:00, I'll wait for everyone there.  This is one of the better areas of ONF, not too whooped out like scrub, but you knew that.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

--H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

QuoteDepending on which way you're coming in. Turn south on 88 from 314, go about 300-400yds and you'll see a clearing on the east side of the road. park there.
I  will  be  coming  from  the  Ocala , Ft. McCoy  direction.  I  will  be  in  a  white  chevy  truck  with  a  ladder  rack  and  small  blue  trailer.  Two  bikes , a  Honda  TRX 90  and  a  GASGAS.  Looking  forward   to  meeting  everybody  that  is  as  long  as  its  not  pouring  rain !!!  ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

eric

#14
Hey Guy's,
Sorry I am missed out on today's ride. I really wanted to check out the trails by Ida's. I got up at 7am, packed lunch, hitched up the trailer and was ready to leave by 8m. I was warming up my bike when and I noticed some fuel leaking. I have to take my carb apart and clean it out looks like the float is stuck or clogged from a lot of dirt. Probably got real dirty during Rodman? I am gonna spend today getting it all cleaned out. Let me know how the ride went and next time you go let me know cause I am always wanting to ride!

Honda328i

I thoroughly enjoyed the ride today.  Great to see some familiar faces again and meet some new ones as well. Couldn't have asked for better riding weather.  The DG muffler is gonna stay on, I'm impressed.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]  Now if the jet kit would come in... what other damage can I expect??  Sorry we missed you Eric,  see you next time.  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

CBR250R

I had a lot of fun yesterday! It was nice to meet new friends. I can't wait for the next ride. How did the pictures turn out?
89 250R

Quad32x

It  was  great  to  meet  everybody  yesterday.  Have  to  check  out  Eureka  next  time !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hollywood

Good to meet everyone and see some old faces again. We'll have to do it again soon.  ;D Sorry it was so dusty for yall  [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Honda328i

QuoteIt  was  great  to  meet  everybody  yesterday.  Have  to  check  out  Eureka  next  time !!! ;D ;D

Nice to meet you on the trail, I guess I missed getting a picture of the Gas-Gas and your 90.

Pictures are up now in the Photo Section!! :D :D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Cool  pics !! ;D  Have  to  follow  you  guys  next  time !!!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com