I ordered somthing from eBay...

Started by svtbolt04, March 20, 2006, 09:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

I ordered a brand new set of tires. (2) I-razr Rear and (2) razr II front. I did a buy it now on sunday of March 11th, the guy told me it would be shipped out monday the next day. Im sure he used ground shipping, but its coming from Ohio.

First question is, how long do you think it is going to take to get it here?
Second is, do I have a right to ask for a tracking number for a second time if he didnt respond the first time?

I have a brand new set of Hipers that are literally 30 miles away that I have paid for and without the tires themselves.. The hypers cant be used this weekend for my up coming race.

Sorry about the rant, just I like to know where my items are when I have them shipped across country.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Bigscrb15

Yes you have the right to ask for the tracking number again. You can goto ups.com and they have some tool there that shows how long it takes to get from point A to point B.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

geektrx

if you like to know where your purchases are then don't buy from ebay

paypal has saved my @ss so many time from deadbeat sellers

then again paypal screwed me on a sale but later got my money back to me
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

svtbolt04

I looked on ups.com and it said 3 days to get here using ground shipping... Its been a week.. I just hope they get here in time before friday so I can get them mounted.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Honda328i

I have not tried this feature in a couple years, but if you are involved in a transaction with a seller, you can click a button to request his user information and get the seller's phone # and address. 

If you read the seller's feedback before you buy to see what kinds of comments people say, you can usually tell if the person ships on time.  Most of the time I have found, people are decent, and something delayed the shipment, but I know that does not help you if you are under a deadline.  Good luck.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dynodon

send the seeler another question asking if item has been shipped, and if the tracking #`s are correct, also when did it ship?, how did you pay for them? pay pal, or money order. You have aveneus you can take if paypal was used.
When I had tires shipped to me it took about two weeks, and that was coming from Mississippi.   some sellers dont send things out right away, so send him another e-mail
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

svtbolt04

Thanks guys, I sent him it this morning. Hopfully he will reply

Thank god for houser, ronnies didnt have any parts I needed, so houser saved the day!!! I am kinda happy.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

americanhighlander

#7
 :)

Well keep everything in copy or print whole entire web page
where you got item at and keep of copy of record money orders.

So my best bet, if noting comes to your house in about week
then call person right up.If he's giving you hardazz time then
report his butt to main company of ebay for being a scam artist.

Well just becareful out there they are too many scams
in this world so watch out and becareful.

Thanks,
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

svtbolt04

Thanks guys. He sent me the tracking number after the tires were dropped off.

Now I have to get them mounted to my new Hipers that I picked up tonight   ;D ;D
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

americanhighlander

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 08:11:43 PM
Thanks guys. He sent me the tracking number after the tires were dropped off.

Now I have to get them mounted to my new Hipers that I picked up tonight   ;D ;D

Np,  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

stacktester

Most likely he will send them ground and cheapest he can. Don't be surprised if it takes 2 weeks. UPS has been real slow.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com