Can you read?

Started by Southern4x4, March 19, 2006, 01:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4


i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! ift.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Ida_Mann

I konw tihs is a jkoe, but you wlil raelsie how iprotant seplling is wehn you allpy for a job in the ftuure wehn a ftuure eplomyer wlil trhow yuor rseume out wthiout lkooing any fruther tahn the frist seplling msitkae.

dang that was hard.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Southern4x4

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 19, 2006, 02:06:17 PM
I konw tihs is a jkoe, but you wlil raelsie how iprotant seplling is wehn you allpy for a job in the ftuure wehn a ftuure eplomyer wlil trhow yuor rseume out wthiout lkooing any fruther tahn the frist seplling msitkae.

dang that was hard.

Id@
lol i know but its just  kinda cool.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

qt314nfla

Ida that was some funny crap right there.

Honda250ex

I can barly read their post :-\
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kfx400rob

iv seen this before somewhare, preety cool
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

nobodyshome

my english teacher taught me about that in 4th grade. Like Southern 4x4 said, Sepllnig inst irpomntat.
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

svtbolt04

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 19, 2006, 02:06:17 PM
I konw tihs is a jkoe, but you wlil raelsie how iprotant seplling is wehn you allpy for a job in the ftuure wehn a ftuure eplomyer wlil trhow yuor rseume out wthiout lkooing any fruther tahn the frist seplling msitkae.

dang that was hard.

Id@


Like Id@ said, it will be when you go to apply for a job.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

4fittyr

lerned that @ the elellven headwood sped reding course  most remember commercials during roller derby ;D
if u can't be good be good at it

blasterchick94

that is cool i did not know that the mind only reads alittle part of the word

Bounty1

That was cool. I am glad to see that.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com