'06 YFZ...........Stadiums

Started by 2006YFZ450, March 17, 2006, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Here's my YFZ with the Laeger's & Stadiums.  Now I just have to Tune them in and im set ;)








'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable!  :o
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable!  :o


Thanks

My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Jax_Rdr_01

sweet bike.. i like the bumper  8)
05 400ex
two brother m-7 pipe
k&n filter
dyno jet kit
WB rev kit
um nerfs
07 King Quad 450

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Jax_Rdr_01 on March 17, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
sweet bike.. i like the bumper  8)

ya whats up with that? all that money in that bike and you dont have a bumper?
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

Are you really that good at racing the YFZ that you could not use the stock shock anymore?  ::)
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

2006YFZ450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:50:13 PM
Quote from: Jax_Rdr_01 on March 17, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
sweet bike.. i like the bumper  8)

ya whats up with that? all that money in that bike and you dont have a bumper?

I like the stock bumber :P 

I'll get one probably next month :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chillinthemost

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable!  :o


Thanks

My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
Steam cleaned????
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 17, 2006, 11:02:08 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable!  :o


Thanks

My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
Steam cleaned????

I threw them in the Wash
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

sweet shocks, are those a arms any wider than stock?
05 kx 250f

kfx400rob

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 18, 2006, 12:02:26 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 17, 2006, 11:02:08 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable!  :o



Thanks

My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
Steam cleaned????

I threw them in the Wash

why dont u just hose em off like everyone else :-\
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: kfx400rob on March 18, 2006, 12:19:23 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 18, 2006, 12:02:26 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 17, 2006, 11:02:08 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable!  :o



Thanks

My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
Steam cleaned????

I threw them in the Wash

why dont u just hose em off like everyone else :-\

I do that too.  I just stick them in the washing machine every 3 or 4 rides
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: wheelie_boy on March 18, 2006, 12:14:49 AM
sweet shocks, are those a arms any wider than stock?

Yea their Laeger +2's......
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

Thats sweet i need those for my kfx.
05 kx 250f

Honda250ex

#14


That thing is sweet!

It looks really tall for some reason :-\ what do I know anyway
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kfx400rob

Quote from: Honda250ex on March 18, 2006, 12:52:28 AM
OMG I just sk@@ted on my self j/k :P
That thing is sweet!

It looks really tall for some reason :-\ what do I know anyway
ok that... was over the line
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Southern4x4

Quote from: kfx400rob on March 18, 2006, 12:59:25 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on March 18, 2006, 12:52:28 AM
OMG I just sk@@ted on my self j/k :P
That thing is sweet!

It looks really tall for some reason :-\ what do I know anyway
ok that... was over the line

MTG MAN IT HAPPEND AGAIN REMBER IN THE KIDS CORNER >:(
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

4fittyr

looks  saweeeeeet must handle nice in the air and bermsss
if u can't be good be good at it

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 4fittyr on March 18, 2006, 02:22:21 AM
looks  saweeeeeet must handle nice in the air and bermsss

Yea I'll find out when I go to Sunshine on Saturday night ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#74 crf250r

i'll be at sunshine tommoro to on my new bike I cant wait.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2006YFZ450

Quote from: #74 yz85 on March 18, 2006, 02:44:40 AM
i'll be at sunshine tommoro to on my new bike I cant wait.

Awsome :ThumbsUp.gif

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

#22
Quote from: 4fittyr on March 18, 2006, 02:22:21 AM
looks  saweeeeeet must handle nice in the air and bermsss

ya but he will never jump high enough or go faster than a low idle through the turns to find out...  :o :D

Honda250ex

I think I might go ;)

I got some numbers from home depot :P number 11

I just want to go,, I am bored.. I set a gole for my self...........DONT GET OVER LAPPED ;)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Honda250ex on March 18, 2006, 12:27:42 PM
I think I might go ;)

I got some numbers from home depot :P number 11

I just want to go,, I am bored.. I set a gole for my self...........DONT GET OVER LAPPED ;)

OK set another goal ;)  Learn how to SPELL 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]