Happy St. Patty's Day

Started by bigscrub79, March 17, 2006, 10:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

Hope everyone has a good time. Here is an Irish toast.


" May your luck be like the capital of Ireland, 'It be Dublin' "
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Honda328i

Happy St. Patty's day friends  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

Do not over do the Green Beer!! :P

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

OK Everybody "Clap your Feet"   ;D


Saint Patrick was a gentleman...Who through strategy and stealth...Drove all the snakes from Ireland...
Here's a drinkee to his health! But not too many drinkees... :T
Lest we lose ourselves and then...Forget the good Saint Patrick...and see them snakes again!  :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

yea happy stp day to all yall! ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

americanhighlander

#5
Happy St. Patty's day

to all atvflorida.com members out there
to all familys that have the irish in their great great grandfathers,
grandmothers blood
that came from ireland to usa many many gen's years ago.

Some my   great great grandparents family
come from irish,dutch ,cherkoee indian, part swiss.
Doesn't make me indian.

Put on your lucky  green colors today and walk around
and feel freedom pride in yourselfs.
   :J :ThumbsUp.gif :T
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

kawGIRL

I have a wee bit of the Irish in me ...........sometimes  :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 17, 2006, 04:26:39 PM
I have a wee bit of the Irish in me ...........sometimes  :o

I didn't know Jeff was Irish.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

indianjoe


Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 17, 2006, 04:26:39 PM
I have a "WEE BIT" of the Irish in me ...........sometimes  :o

Hey Shortcut, Why is there emphasis on the wee bit part.....lol.....

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com