elite resorts saltsprings

Started by knucklehead, March 15, 2006, 02:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklehead

I just called elite resorts and tried to rent a cabin for this weekend and the lady said that they no longer are renting the cabins because as of april they are selling them all . Does anyone else know of a place that i can call to rent since I am coming from orlando and my kids love that pool so something else like elite would be great ...
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

NPRVinson

About the only thing you will find with a pool would be back in Silver Springs, I'm not sure about Ocala Campgrounds on the south end. You can always camp across the street from Elite but the spring is cold.

Moose

Call Ocala Forest Campground. It's on the south side of the forest.

1-352-669-3888
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

knucklehead

Thanks moose . I will call them tomorrow
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

Chuck_Norris

#4
my wife found out today that they want $124,000 for those 900 sqft shacks :o

here is the flyer I got :



Welcome to The Cottages of Salt Springs Resort, A Condominium

Register before April 19,2006 to be eligible to purchase one of 39 cottages to be offered on April 22,2006 at 10:00 AM at Elite Resorts at Salt Springs. Why not own your own home in the heart of the Ocala National Forest on the shores of Little Lake Kerr? Prices starting at $124,900. For more information on this ONE DAY SALE Event,  please call 800 356 2460 or email us at sales@eliteresorts.com to ensure your spot on the Priority Buyers List.

knucklehead

But as they say they are lake front condo's  :D
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

lil_Mrs._Honda1

I dont think they will have any problems selling those cabins !
I just hope who ever buys them rents them out !
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

WAY overpriced especially for the area,,,,those who know the place I go to, should know it could be bought for about$70K fair market value,,,,,,and it's got more land.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

lil_Mrs._Honda1

Ida
do you know of anything for sale in your area?
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

I dunno of anything for sure, but my neighbor across the street is a realtor his name is Joe Massey,,,not sure of his number though.

Him and his wife run the Square Meal right by the resorts.

stop in or give them a call there and he should be able to help out.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com