Finally...(more)

Started by #26YFZ, March 17, 2006, 12:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

Finally got my suspension in  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

#26YFZ

Also was bored today and broke down and cut my fenders  ??? I think they came out ok....

[attachment deleted by admin]

WOODY_450r

nice!!!!

i like the red ressy's
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Chevy1500z71

the fenders look good

the rezis look good in red

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

man dont be copying me! j/k  fenders look good. now were talking stadiums real nice! :o i cant wait to see those red resies in person! 8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

#26YFZ

Haha sorry Maverick! I just looked online for common cuts and that was the cut I liked the best.  The first thing my brother said when he saw them was "Those are the same as Maverick's".  I can't wait to get the shocks on the bike....Few more weeks until my A-arms get here   ??? .  Next things to arrive are the OMF beadlocks, tires, steering stem, handlebars, and the special Aim-Performance Damper  ;) lol.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#6
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 17, 2006, 11:46:32 AM
Haha sorry Maverick! I just looked online for common cuts and that was the cut I liked the best.  The first thing my brother said when he saw them was "Those are the same as Maverick's".  I can't wait to get em on the bike....Few more weeks until my A-arms get here   ??? .  Next things to arrive are the OMF beadlocks, tires, steering stem, handlebars, and the special Aim-Performance Damper  ;) lol.

sweet! your quad is going to look sweet! what kind of a-arms did you get? you got a damper from AIM performance!!!!? AIM got the mounting brackets in for the damper? how much did you pay for the damper?
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Exmx54


53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

#10
red rezzis...... SWEET

You guys buy shox and I am lucky to get a quad >:(

I bet your going to put some laegers with that special joint that kori ellis has ::)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Quote from: #26YFZ on March 20, 2006, 06:23:11 PM
The pro trax? Nah! lol You guys will see soon enough.  I shoud have it all on by the weekend after this upcoming one  ??? maybe? Well it will be done soon....The A-arms are backordered. >:(

Well I can't wait to get a glipse of them >:(

Anyways you'll really like the Stadiums.  "It's like Floating on pillows"
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WOODY_450r

hey if it wasnt too bad with ur stock shocks its gonna be a lot!!!!!! better with ur stadiums
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Exmx54

Quote from: #26YFZ on March 20, 2006, 06:23:11 PM
The pro trax? Nah! lol You guys will see soon enough.  I shoud have it all on by the weekend after this upcoming one  ??? maybe? Well it will be done soon....The A-arms are backordered. >:(

Backordered? Must be Walsh, have fun waiting  ;)

#26YFZ

Lol nice try but no.  You guys will see what they are soon enough.  >:D They are supposed to ship by the end of the week or early next week but then Fred said he is coming down to install it all... I think?  ???

2006YFZ450

Quote from: #26YFZ on March 21, 2006, 10:41:46 AM
Lol nice try but no.  You guys will see what they are soon enough.  >:D They are supposed to ship by the end of the week or early next week but then Fred said he is coming down to install it all... I think?  ???

Well it's not that hard to install.  The only hard part is taking the Ball Joints off. 
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#26YFZ

Yeah but that's not all I got....he said he would come put it all on for me so I might as well wait...

Hondarider22

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 21, 2006, 05:38:03 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 21, 2006, 10:41:46 AM
Lol nice try but no.  You guys will see what they are soon enough.  >:D They are supposed to ship by the end of the week or early next week but then Fred said he is coming down to install it all... I think?  ???

Well it's not that hard to install.  The only hard part is taking the Ball Joints off. 

didnt you take your quad into barneys to get it put on?  ???

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 21, 2006, 07:05:23 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 21, 2006, 05:38:03 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 21, 2006, 10:41:46 AM
Lol nice try but no.  You guys will see what they are soon enough.  >:D They are supposed to ship by the end of the week or early next week but then Fred said he is coming down to install it all... I think?  ???

Well it's not that hard to install.  The only hard part is taking the Ball Joints off. 

didnt you take your quad into barneys to get it put on?  ???

I sent mine to Cycle Springs cuz I couldn't get the Ball Joints off!! >:(  Nut everything else is a Peice of choclate cake.  If you know what your doing ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

yea well Fred wants to come down and do it to show him everything about it, so he will know more about the bike  ;)

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 21, 2006, 08:11:24 PM
yea well Fred wants to come down and do it to show him everything about it, so he will know more about the bike  ;)

Well that's Great ::)

I got mine adjusted with the help of Pro Rider Jacob Gunn :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

hmm bad idea, i hear that pro sucks! :-X  :D

53yfz450

 :box.gif^^^^^^^^^^
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 21, 2006, 08:33:00 PM
hmm bad idea, i hear that pro sucks! :-X  :D

And your point is????? ::)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

#24
haha lol im just messing with u jake... :P

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com