Main Menu

scuba kit

Started by bombmom, March 16, 2006, 03:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombmom

Does anyone know about a scuba kit for the bombardier outlander??

Numkut

I don't know of any, but that made me laugh I've never heard it called a scuba kit. Everyone calls it a snorkel kit.  ;D But I'm a dirtbike guy so I'm not in really in the "know"
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Honda250ex

I think I know a guy who sells a Scuba Kit at the Local Marina ;)

Its called a snorkel. 

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kfx400rob

lol thats great... scuba kit 8)
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MachineDog

That'd be cool to do a scuba one. Just use huge tanks of air to power the engine. But yeah, get it from them or do a PVC one like I am for my bike.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.