new handgaurds for the vinson

Started by r6realtor, March 16, 2006, 06:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

put some new handgaurds on today

anybody put this new registration sticker on ther bike yet??


Thanks
r6realtor
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

The Quad FaJa

I have the sticker...just not installed yet

PS looks nice!

Southern4x4

Quote from: r6realtor on March 16, 2006, 06:04:11 PM
put some new handgaurds on today

anybody put this new registration sticker on ther bike yet??


Thanks
r6realtor
DUDE OMG THATS A NICE BIKE I LOVE THE ALL BLACK
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

wheelie_boy

That bike is so sick, i love those itp's
05 kx 250f

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Joedirt

I am not a fan of the handguards , but the bike looks great
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

AlterEgo

your bike looks awesome. What kind of wheels are those?
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Kawa3

ITP type 7s

Nice guards, I have loved mine since I have had them(but they are teh Arcitc Cat ones).
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

r6realtor

kawa3 got any pics of those new wheels on the bike, I'd like to check em out on your bike!
r6realtor
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com