new pipe (moped lol)

Started by kfx400rob, March 16, 2006, 06:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfx400rob








made er outa a 5 year old goped pipe and a piece of my stock bumper :o  
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

klutchbuster400

im loving the handle bar foot peg lol, pretty cool little contraption ya got their ;)

Numkut

#2
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 16, 2006, 06:37:43 PM
im loving the handle bar foot peg lol, pretty cool little contraption ya got their ;)

Yeah thats a funny machine right there.  8) I've had a Goped since I was about 10 and I've ran the crap out of two motors. I got a 3 horse racin motor on it right now, It lost a bunch of compression and won't start so I have to get to opening that jug up. I love good ol simple motors. The carbs and stuff are so easy to work on.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Yamaha72

Quote from: Numkut on March 16, 2006, 07:21:11 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 16, 2006, 06:37:43 PM
im loving the handle bar foot peg lol, pretty cool little contraption ya got their ;)

Yeah thats a funny machine right there.  8) I've had a Goped since I was about 10 and I've ran the crap out of two motors. I got a 3 horse racin motor on it right now, It lost a bunch of compression and won't start so I have to get to opening that jug up. I love good ol simple motors. The carbs and stuff are so easy to work on.

You can say that again
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Chevy1500z71

yea my goped real easy 2 work on, notice the giant pudle of oil under the moped ... thats the oil injection system gone bad, thats not gona b easy 2 fix lol

Chevy1500z71

o yea, and notice that the header on the pipe is a cut up z400 bumper that was trashed lol

DZ 350

Quote from: Yamaha72 on March 16, 2006, 07:59:34 PM
Quote from: Numkut on March 16, 2006, 07:21:11 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 16, 2006, 06:37:43 PM
im loving the handle bar foot peg lol, pretty cool little contraption ya got their ;)

Yeah thats a funny machine right there.  8) I've had a Goped since I was about 10 and I've ran the crap out of two motors. I got a 3 horse racin motor on it right now, It lost a bunch of compression and won't start so I have to get to opening that jug up. I love good ol simple motors. The carbs and stuff are so easy to work on.

You can say that again


ya your right when i switched my old stock motor on my goped to a racing motor it took like 25 minutes, they r so easy i can take the carb of in about a minute or under a minute. well thats when i had a goped until so theif came along and stole it after putting about 500 into it!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Yamaha72

Quote from: DZ 350 on March 16, 2006, 08:39:44 PM
Quote from: Yamaha72 on March 16, 2006, 07:59:34 PM
Quote from: Numkut on March 16, 2006, 07:21:11 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 16, 2006, 06:37:43 PM
im loving the handle bar foot peg lol, pretty cool little contraption ya got their ;)

Yeah thats a funny machine right there.  8) I've had a Goped since I was about 10 and I've ran the crap out of two motors. I got a 3 horse racin motor on it right now, It lost a bunch of compression and won't start so I have to get to opening that jug up. I love good ol simple motors. The carbs and stuff are so easy to work on.

You can say that again


ya your right when i switched my old stock motor on my goped to a racing motor it took like 25 minutes, they r so easy i can take the carb of in about a minute or under a minute. well thats when i had a goped until so theif came along and stole it after putting about 500 into it!

That sux......... I have a preety sweet moped too, it is a JAWA 50 but it won't run right and it drives me crazy, it just idles and as soon as you give it gas it dies, cleaned the carb like 8 times already and changed the sparplug Blah Blah Blah and it still runs like poo. I know one thing is that you have  sweet moped.... What mototr is that in it? a yamaha YZ80 or something?
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

kfx400rob

pw50 moter lol goes like 25 but u should probably get a new gasget set all around and it will fix ur problem

this is kawasaki400racer*
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com