MARCH 28TH: SHOW UP OR LOSE IT FOR GOOD!!!!

Started by lswjth2, March 15, 2006, 03:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

Folks on 3/28, Collier county commissioners will re-evaluate the contract between themselves and the SFWMD. This is the opportunity we have all been waiting for. This will take personal sacrifice,and you have to make a decision of what is really important, miss one day of work and NEVER ride again in the PICAYUNE or show up and be let back in. I honestly believe that if we have a good showing we will win this. It's your choice....

3301 east tamiami trail, bldg F, 3rd floor. Starts @ 9:00 am

If you cannot  make it, please call or write or phone or fax, but make yourself be heard....



Bigscrb15

#1
I will not be able to attend, but I will make sure they hear from me. We need to let them know that even though they are only Collier County Commissioners we are watching and appreciate the work they do for us since it affects more than just Collier residents. They are politicians and may want to further their carreer and I can promise you that if they get this contract rescinded I will remember that when they run for governor or some other position.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddFreak77

#2
Got the day off and I will be there!!!!

Hey MODS,  can we make this a sticky until the 28th????

Thanks for the sticky MTG_MAN!!!!!

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Thrumud

Rick, I will be able to make it after all.  I come back from the cruise on the 27 - SEE YOU THERE !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

o4250

I think I go on a field trip that day for my concstuction class. It wouldnt be bad if I missed school. And my friends usually dont mind to skip.

Ida_Mann

can you please post a complete address so us out of towners can do a mapquest?

I think I got it, but not sure,,,,across the street from a cemetary?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

americanhighlander

#6
I hope  you riders will win this fight. :lecture.gif
Keep us updated on it,
let us know how it goes down there.

Ps:I prey for all thoses riders down there and i hope you guys
win this fight :box.gif for your freedom riding rights to ride down there. :bow.gif


Thanks,  :Approve.gif
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

lswjth2

Here's the address:

3301 East Tamiami Trail
Naples, fl 34112

This Will take place in Building F, 3rd floor. You will have to go thru a security screening like the airport before entering the building.

Please, Please, Please, even if you are not from South Florida, call or write the commissioners asking them to allow  us back in the Picayune Forest until they find the 640 acres or rescind the agreement...Thank you all for your help...


Frank Halas
District 2
Email: FrankHalas@colliergov.net
2006 Chairman
Web: http://www.frankhalas.com


   

Satellite Office
Headquarters Library
2385 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, FL 34109
Phone: (239) 774-8097
   
Commissioner Frank Halas

Jim Coletta
District 5
Email: JimColetta@colliergov.net
2006 Vice Chairman
   

Satellite Office
Immokalee
310 Aluchua Street
Immokalee, FL 34142
Phone: (239) 774-8097
   
Commissioner Jim Coletta

Fred W. Coyle
District 4
Email: FredCoyle@colliergov.net
        
Commissioner Fred W. Coyle

Donna Fiala
District 1
Email: DonnaFiala@colliergov.net
   

Satellite Office
Tax Collector's Office
1040 Winterberry Drive
Marco Island, FL 34145
Phone: (239) 774-8097
   
Commissioner Donna Fiala

Tom Henning
District 3
Email: TomHenning@colliergov.net

Bigscrb15

Mr. Coletta is the one that attended the rally, correct?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

o4250


lswjth2

Hi Thrumud. Thxs. It was a pleasure meeting you the other day. Promise me you will take for a " Celebration ride" in your jeep. Man, I love that jeep you have.. See you there....

tekhanto

I have sent e-mails to all of those listed asking to open it back up to atv riders
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

lswjth2

Thank you very much for your support. Hopefully, others are doing the same...

HondaATC

I emailed this morning and received this reply. Looks like you guys have someone on your side down there, thats definetly a plus.



I agree.
Jim Coletta

-----Original Message-----
From: Billy Golightly 
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 11:36 AM
To: HalasFrank; ColettaJim; CoyleFred; fiala_d; henning_t
Subject: Picayune Forest, Offroad vehicle use

Dear Commissioners,

I'm taking the time to write this letter to you today in regards to the
Contract Collier county and the SFWMD made regarding a replacement area
for off road vehicle use that was suppose to be completed in October of
2005. The SFWMD is in breach of this contract, there is no replacement
area to recreate at. It is my opinion that the contract is therefore
null and void. The property in question that was given to the SFWMD for
restoration should be returned to its original purpose of Off-road
vehicle use until the SFWMD has located, purchased, and completed all
work necessary to accommodate off-road riders. The arsenic riddled
sludge that was dredged from Imokkalee they are trying to pass off is
not acceptable, even for "Rednecks and hillbillies" as we have been
called, we are human beings also. Thank you for time.

Billy Golightly
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

lswjth2

thxs Billy. The riders from down here owe you one. Jim colletta was the only commissioner opposed to this whole thing from the beginning. I think we are making progress thanks to people like you...

oldmudslinger

Looks like Big Cypress is gona shut down to..

Check out this poll- lets change these %

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/

:(

lswjth2

Got confirmation today.Nbc news channel2 (Naples) will be there covering the meeting. This is great news for us. I am putting together  presentation that will show without a shadow of a doubt that these are all LIES, and i now have the proof..Let's make these people accountable for their actions...

lswjth2

The meeting has been rescheduled for 4/11 (Tuesday) Same place

enniehall

Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

lswjth2

Same time. Meeting starts @ 9:00 am, not sure at what time our agenda item will be brought up. I will post as soon as i have a time certain...

bloodybear

My Homepage

MachineDog

Quote from: oldmudslinger on March 21, 2006, 10:54:45 AM
Looks like Big Cypress is gona shut down to..

Check out this poll- lets change these %

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/

:(

You kidding me, what a load of BS. Who freeking hunts with a swamp buggy.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

lswjth2

Was rescheduled for 4/11. hope to see you there...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com