Main Menu

fire

Started by Hondarider22, March 15, 2006, 08:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

my mom told me she heard on the news that there was a huge fire south of lakeland and bartow, which sounds like the sand moutain area. Does anyone know if it was near them or where it was? she made it sound big  :-\

Bigscrb15

it was in some phosphate pits. we had a couple big fires in this area today.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

americanhighlander

#2
? Is that where bush fire was at in Orlando the other day?  ???

I saw it on tv on weather channel about two days ago.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

bigscrub79

It was west of sand mountain in a little town called Bradley. Then there was one in winter haven. I think there were a few more.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com